The Conservative Party

I'll tell you all something there's a reason why most of you have never experienced a labour government,, because believe you me my god you would have been so worse of now,,,,,,, fact,,,, labour supporters go grab a corban or keep shaking that Blair money tree,,,,,, again guys,, fact

I'll tell you all something there's a reason why most of you have never experienced a labour government,, because believe you me my god you would have been so worse of now,,,,,,, fact,,,, labour supporters go grab a corban or keep shaking that Blair money tree,,,,,, again guys,, fact
Have you got a problem with your comma key?

Lol

As I've said I remember the money trees, I remember the unemployment, I remember the shit that every labour shitty government has ever taken us in

As I've said I remember the money trees, I remember the unemployment, I remember the shit that every labour shitty government has ever taken us in
The money trees like the one Sunak has plundered that has put us in record debt because they prioritized lining their mates pockets with illegal PPE contracts when they said previously there was no money? You mean magic money trees like those?

Instead of taking the piss tell me your views??yes

Ok.

You are talking shit mate. This Tory government who I voted for btw has been an utter disaster. Brexit, covid, cost of living has all been spectacularly miss managed and off the back of the worst PM in anyones history, they now want to pitch even further to the right with Truss who if PM will be so far out of her depth it will be funny, except it won’t be, not for the vast majority of us who will suffer at her incompetent hands.

Labour? Corbyn wasn’t the answer and sadly neither is Starmer it seems as he is about as welcome as a fart in a lift these days and seems about as Tory lite as it can get.

I’d rip the system up and have PR in asap. Yes it will bring its own issues but party politics in this country is currently a disaster. It serves nobody other than the MP’s and Billionaire businessmen who pull the strings whilst their puppets dance!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.