The Conservative Party

Ohhh OK,,, well what would you of done in once in a hundred year event,,, what the torys did for you was unreal and i mean unreal,, how. Many people complained siting on the arse earning fuck all. Getting paid,,,,,, well???? Tell me what ur blessed labour would of done??

Ok.

You are talking shit mate. This Tory government who I voted for btw has been an utter disaster. Brexit, covid, cost of living has all been spectacularly miss managed and off the back of the worst PM in anyones history, they now want to pitch even further to the right with Truss who if PM will be so far out of her depth it will be funny, except it won’t be, not for the vast majority of us who will suffer at her incompetent hands.

Labour? Corbyn wasn’t the answer and sadly neither is Starmer it seems as he is about as welcome as a fart in a lift these days and seems about as Tory lite as it can get.

I’d rip the system up and have PR in asap. Yes it will bring its own issues but party politics in this country is currently a disaster. It serves nobody other than the MP’s and Billionaire businessmen who pull the strings whilst their puppets dance!
Right come on time to shine then,,,, instead of saying its been miss managed tell me infact how it should of been managed, great sound bites back iy fucking up!!!!

Last edited:
Ohhh OK,,, well what would you of done in once in a hundred year event,,, what the torys did for you was unreal and i mean unreal,, how. Many people complained siting on the arse earning fuck all. Getting paid,,,,,, well???? Tell me what ur blessed labour would of done??

Just a few things occur to me but say 1 - not set up a VIP lane for people with no track record in PPE to supply PPE. 2 - relay on the people who did supply PPE already who had the business and the contacts who were turned away. 3- Not prioritized the Cheltenham Festival and other events going ahead over keeping people apart. 4 - actually have listened to the science and not made every call late. 5 - have a civil service that could actually have checked the validity of loan applicants so we were not defrauded out of billions £££. 6 not have made everything a political battle with Unions and importantly the North West with a silly traffic light system which was not science based but was a political attack on Burnham to try and apportion blame on him and most of all most importantly and most unforgiveable not have locked down the country shut everything up and gone on telly every night telling people how important it was to stay at home then have piss ups and parties most nights and when you get found out lie, lie, lie and lie again about them - thats what I would have done as would any other politician from Labour - Lib Dems or even Count Binface - not hard to work it out really is it?

Just a few things occur to me but say 1 - not set up a VIP lane for people with no track record in PPE to supply PPE. 2 - relay on the people who did supply PPE already who had the business and the contacts who were turned away. 3- Not prioritized the Cheltenham Festival and other events going ahead over keeping people apart. 4 - actually have listened to the science and not made every call late. 5 - have a civil service that could actually have checked the validity of loan applicants so we were not defrauded out of billions £££. 6 not have made everything a political battle with Unions and importantly the North West with a silly traffic light system which was not science based but was a political attack on Burnham to try and apportion blame on him and most of all most importantly and most unforgiveable not have locked down the country shut everything up and gone on telly every night telling people how important it was to stay at home then have piss ups and parties most nights and when you get found out lie, lie, lie and lie again about them - thats what I would have done as would any other politician from Labour - Lib Dems or even Count Binface - not hard to work it out really is it?
You have a new double act buddy. He lobs the ball gently and you smash it out the park :-). Ps you forgot ‘don’t lie to the Queen’
Cant wait for the next one.

Being politically illiterate is, sometimes, forgivable. Having the grammatical nous of an 18 month old baby isn’t. Unless you’re an 18 month old baby. In which case, I forgive you. And hope your nappy has been emptied of shite.

Dorries on the today prog (ostensibly re the Commonwealth Games). She wouldn't have ousted the Liar but no he's not looking for a safer seat (and vaccines, big calls etc).

But blamed Labour for the online harms bill not getting through because Labour called the no confidence vote last week (a lie not challenged), and mid-sentence she changed cost of living "crisis" to cost of living "challenge".

Wait for the Sun's "crisis, what crisis?" headline.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.