The Conservative Party

Shell just announced record turnover, over double that of the last quarter. Looks like it will be the same for all energy providers but will the government take the hard decision and place a windfall tax on their profits or continue with the half measure of just giving us our VAT back?

I know what my money (what I have left) is on!

Shell just announced record turnover, over double that of the last quarter. Looks like it will be the same for all energy providers but will the government take the hard decision and place a windfall tax on their profits or continue with the half measure of just giving us our VAT back?

I know what my money (what I have left) is on!

It's an absolute piss take....

295619921_1388587538315833_275055513363651630_n.jpeg294383090_1469030093593309_1448980245655905451_n.jpeg

I'll tell you all something there's a reason why most of you have never experienced a labour government,, because believe you me my god you would have been so worse of now,,,,,,, fact,,,, labour supporters go grab a corban or keep shaking that Blair money tree,,,,,, again guys,, fact

Ohhh OK,,, well what would you of done in once in a hundred year event,,, what the torys did for you was unreal and i mean unreal,, how. Many people complained siting on the arse earning fuck all. Getting paid,,,,,, well???? Tell me what ur blessed labour would of done??

Out of interest, how do you consume news, what’s your main sources of commentary?

Everybody can see what’s happening but nobody is doing a fucking thing about it. The government is a fucking puppet for big business, the rest of us are just shit on their shoe.

and they are stuck by their own ideology and pig headedness - they are averse to a tax on these profits today and those to come on political grounds - that could be used to install an almost instant relief for people and a pig headedness that means they cannot admit Sunak was mistaken to exclude the energy companies from the windfall tax as they must never be seen to have been wrong.

Thing is even if they just said everyone e-mail your bill to us and we will pay them until further notice and very soon people would ask if even more austerity is needed because of all the spending why are we giving millions to those companies so they can simply redistribute it all but only amongst themselves.

The fuckers treat us like the minions in their thiefdom. Half a million pound flights, 2nd jobs that are basically lobbying themselves for multi-million pound contracts, 100 mil for a vanity project, they really are taking the piss.

Johnson was the king with his cabinet as the knights of the realm. Truss now wants to wear the crown so nothing will change.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.