The Conservative Party

The fuckers treat us like the minions in their thiefdom. Half a million pound flights, 2nd jobs that are basically lobbying themselves for multi-million pound contracts, 100 mil for a vanity project, they really are taking the piss.

Johnson was the king with his cabinet as the knights of the realm. Truss now wants to wear the crown so nothing will change.
“Everybody go green”, meanwhile we will fly about on private jets and have Range Rovers waiting whenever we get there/get back.

View attachment 51135

Do you remember these?

He must be from another universe?

@Kippax1973 can you bring me back an ultra HD betamax on your next trip to our dimension?

United_Kingdom_unemployment_1881-2017.png

They’ve turned the NHS into a national disgrace where some actually think that it’s just the NHS staff can‘t be arsed.

Nothing to do with the underfunding and poor management by those who are paid huge amounts.

No - they have turned the NHS into a punchbag that they are persuading people is a no hoper - the people who still work there do so out of a sense of duty - sadly they know what is happening because they are in the eye of the storm but still they hang on they soldier on - there are tears and frustration on shift and after the shift but many battle on - to me the NHS is the army in WW1 - Lions all of them lead by donkeys - who are duplicitous liars. I cannot abide how Jeremey **** is now re-branding himself as some sort of fucking cheer leader trying to save the NHS - he is the architect of a lot of this shit and all those interviewers who dropped the C bomb were right....

Apparently, BT workers on strike tomorrow…soon be quicker to list who isn’t engaged in some form of industrial action the way it’s going.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.