The Conservative Party

I think what we are seeing is what has been and what will come - ie a lack of clarity and leadership - there is no doubt Johnson is unable to make a decision so he dithers but ultimately dances to a different pipes tune - Truss or Sunak will do the same - they will be easily manipulated or controlled by others around them
More so in the case of Truss. Sunak might have a few ideas of his own, though probably not constructive ones, but Truss is just a useful idiot for her controllers.

Anybody see Coffey on SSN? Is she autistic as she seems unable to actually look at the presenter, instead looking for answers in her mind that seem to be scripted.

12 years of the NHS being "safe in their hands "

Tried to get appointments for my two teenage kids this week....months before they can be seen. Compare that with the vets who have an open clinic every weekday morning where I can just walk in with my dog without an appointments and get seen. Something wrong somewhere.

Tried to get appointments for my two teenage kids this week....months before they can be seen. Compare that with the vets who have an open clinic every weekday morning where I can just walk in with my dog without an appointments and get seen. Something wrong somewhere.

I know it's a joke.

In terms of cost though,the vets have your pants down even worse than the dentist.

The parody accounts are savage.

BBC just had a water boss on with the usual appalling attempts to excuse the failure to stop leaks - "we have a plan to do it by 2050" - that's nearly 30 years to not do anything while raking in vast amounts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.