The Conservative Party

I'm a proud English man.

I've always wanted and argued for the union to stay together as I've always been proud of what the 4 countries have achieved and what they have stood for.

However, we English have let the union down and now with whats happened with the Tory party over the last 10 years I think we owe it to our cousins on these islands to have a vote about their own future.

I would personally hope they all vote to stay in the Union, but would honour their wishes if they choose to make their own way.

This is all because of a strange English obsession to vote for the Tory Party and the long con that was the Brexit vote.

Those who think this Tory government won’t continue to rip it apart are severely deluded. Spoke to 2 today who were of the opinion that what Truss and Kwarteng had done was a stupid but honest mistake. When I mentioned that I didn’t think it was a mistake and that this is what the current Cabinet want, just that it was done in such an excessive manner, the penny suddenly dropped.

As I said to them, at the moment they’re being governed by neolib’s who want nothing more than their money. The fact that they showed their hand so blatantly is the only reason Hunt was brought in, to shore up the government to allow them 2 more years to further deregulate everything that once made this country great.

Heard one guy call into LBC today who said in his local there were two what he said were Conservatives you could describe as "golf club bores" - they were discussing the Leadership race and one said he was voting for Truss- when asked why he said that Sunak was "too clever by half"!!!! Vote clowns - get a circus eh?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.