The Conservative Party

Watching the news, the reports are the same on most of the channels with harrowing stories on how people are trying to just survive. The ITV news at 6.30 had a story about 3 or 4 people in the North East, but it could have been anywhere really.

All types of people are struggling, from young people, parents with young children, employed people and pensioners. The country is absolutely on its arse. What on earth do these Tory MP’s think when this is front and centre on all news channels-I’m alright jack so fuck you? How are they not thoroughly embarrassed by this shit?
It's fucking depressing and I'll admit this is really starting to get me down, and I'm one of the lucky ones that doesn't have to worry about mortgage increases. What have they done to this country. Reports of 1 in 4 in food poverty. If you haven't got an household income of 40k you're in fuel poverty. Power cuts looming, cuts in healthcare and the cunts are trying to pass bills to make us work longer for no more money. Pensions are fucked, savings are fucked.
.The entertainment sector will be fucked the service sector will be fucked, health sector fucked.
Mental health will go through the roof and people will literally drop dead working. Despicable cunts and they don't give a fuck.
But it's fine cos the top 1 percent will be so much richer.

It was never going to happen all the way to Piccadilly. The plan to burrow underground under the city was always going to be ridiculously expensive and potentially hit historic mines.
What historic mines? I didn't think there were any workable seams between Bradford and Poynton. (O level Geography was a long time ago.)

It's fucking depressing and I'll admit this is really starting to get me down, and I'm one of the lucky ones that doesn't have to worry about mortgage increases. What have they done to this country. Reports of 1 in 4 in food poverty. If you haven't got an household income of 40k you're in fuel poverty. Power cuts looming, cuts in healthcare and the cunts are trying to pass bills to make us work longer for no more money. Pensions are fucked, savings are fucked.
.The entertainment sector will be fucked the service sector will be fucked, health sector fucked.
Mental health will go through the roof and people will literally drop dead working. Despicable cunts and they don't give a fuck.
But it's fine cos the top 1 percent will be so much richer.
I flippantly said earlier this year that there will soon be Red Cross adverts on TV in other countries appealing for donations to help the poor people of the UK. It may sadly be right in the next 12-18 months as the people in this country are heading for a real struggle against what may already be a very difficult situation for some as it is now. The amount of people using charity of some sort to just get by is so wrong in such an apparently wealthy country. Where is all of that wealth?

The Mail and Express are up in arms on tomorrows front pages about the pension triple lock being abolished so the tories may well reconsider that plan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.