The Conservative Party

Keep up Len. That’s so the miracle can be declared in April 2024, thus giving us 9 months to enjoy the fruits of our sacrifices, just before the next election. As you well know, this is nothing at all about the country and everything about the Party. If it was China they’d be calling it out (well, maybe not China but N Korea, certainly).
Ah silly me.
You're right.
2024 - a 1p cut in income tax ( probably to be reversed in the following parliament), growth up by 1%pa ( from a record low) and the Tory sheep will return wagging their tails behind them.

So all our troubles are caused by the pandemic and war in Ukraine?
None whatsoever due to internal factors.
He actually mentioned the ‘B’ word once, but he attached ‘freedoms’ to it thus rendering the reference redundant. No mention of any fuck-ups by any previous PMs or chancellors.
Seems the new blacklist contains not only the ‘B’ word but also the ‘T’ and the ‘K’ as well.
Another Gaslighting masterclass in parliament. Like scousers it's never their fault, always a fake bogeyman.

What earnings are having to pay more tax, is it £150,000 mat ? Sounds like my disability benefits will go up which is a relief , that wont cover everything though obvs and need to get through the winter still

The tax change was that the 45% level was dropped from 150k to 125k.

So that 25k range will be taxed at 45% not 40%.

So all our troubles are caused by the pandemic and war in Ukraine?
None whatsoever due to internal factors.
He actually mentioned the ‘B’ word once, but he attached ‘freedoms’ to it thus rendering the reference redundant. No mention of any fuck-ups by any previous PMs or chancellors.
Seems the new blacklist contains not only the ‘B’ word but also the ‘T’ and the ‘K’ as well.
They should call an election but they won't
Roll on 2024

What's taken all the time in giving the go-ahead to Sizewell C? How long have they been in decision making positions to green light this say 10 years ago?!?!

It could take 15/20 years for this to get through all the legal/planning, let alone actually building this, so not very helpful any time soon.

We've got an abundance of cold wet windy weather pretty much most of the year so serious consideration of tidal power, heat pumps as well as wind turbine would have been good.

Mr **** pointing out that charging vat in private school fees would only raise a billion and put extra strain on state schools, so he won't do that!!!!!!!

On the plus side I'm sure the poor and disadvantaged in the North and in Scotland will be delighted to see Norfolk and Suffolk will get elected mayor's.......

Don't know what the official word of the year will be, but for me 2022 can be summed up by penury.
Being pedantic, the poor and disadvantaged North has mayors in Greater Manchester, West Yorks, Liverpool, South Yorks, North of Tyne and Tees Valley. Not much left of the North...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.