The Conservative Party

I think they’re more ‘moderate’ and on his side, assuming I have identified them all and properly: Simon Hart, Marcus Jones, Rebecca Harris, and Jo Churchill. Then again, what is a moderate?

Sunak reportedly has 7 ERG members in his Cabinet: Cleverly, Braverman, Mordaunt, Gove, Coffey, Trevelyan, and Heaton-Harris.

Should they be referred to as a cabalalthough I thought that was the term for a group plotting against the government ? @gordondaviesmoustache can you confirm please ?
I think they’re more ‘moderate’ and on his side, assuming I have identified them all and properly: Simon Hart, Marcus Jones, Rebecca Harris, and Jo Churchill. Then again, what is a moderate?

Sunak reportedly has 7 ERG members in his Cabinet: Cleverly, Braverman, Mordaunt, Gove, Coffey, Trevelyan, and Heaton-Harris.

I thought Sunak was also a member ?

And is there a specific name for a collection of individuals such as that, or is cunts the correct one ?

Note the word ‘Power’ rather than ‘Responsibility’. An interesting take as he’s being so honest but you could never feel sorry for him after what has happened.
No-one says, "We've been in responsibility for 12 years". NB he included Brexit in the problems they've had to deal with - but that was (and is) their fault.

No-one says, "We've been in responsibility for 12 years". NB he included Brexit in the problems they've had to deal with - but that was (and is) their fault.
Just another scarcely conscious person who has lived the life for too long, understanding that they will have to do some work for nothing.

They’ll take their pay while giving nothing back.

Good to see Hancocks latest release reported in the Telegraph online today. I was wrong all along blaming Hancock in large part for my fathers early demise from Covid In 2020. He reports that none of the major decisions on release of elderly infected hospital patients to care homes, the PPE fiasco etc were his fault. We are all human he claims. I dispute this assertion. what a complete ****.

Good to see Hancocks latest release reported in the Telegraph online today. I was wrong all along blaming Hancock in large part for my fathers early demise from Covid In 2020. He reports that none of the major decisions on release of elderly infected hospital patients to care homes, the PPE fiasco etc were his fault. We are all human he claims. I dispute this assertion. what a complete ****.
As I shake my head, I realise that my anger grows with every mention of his name.

Actually - it now looks like scorched earth policy for two years. "How much can we wreck on the way back from having power? If we're going to lose, why keep pretending the NHS is safe in our hands? How much can we cut from council budgets so local Tories can blame Labour councils for cutting services?"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.