The Conservative Party

It’s unreasonable for nurses to want to earn more than a supermarket assistant? To want to leave their shifts on time and not wait 2-4 hours for the agency replacement to arrive? For them to have enough coworkers on shift that they can take a break to eat on a 12 hour shift?
Yeah but he’s not had a pay rise

If interest rates fall, and energy prices and a couple of other bits, I fear that voters will begin to return to the Tory party. The next election is a long time away.....

I respect your post and the reasons to strike but I don't fully agree with all of them to be honest.
We are just recovering from a pandemic and we have had the Ukraine war.
Eveyone is struggling, I've not had a pay rise for 3 years I have to get on with it or lose my job.
Love to know where people think the government can get the money from. The agenda here is from the unions trying to bring the government down.
So, it is OK to allow the bankers to be allowed to get huge bonuses because we have to pay well to get the best but we can’t pay people a decent wage to keep them? Is that how it works?? There is plenty of money to give to Tory mates but nothing for important people. Giving higher wages to NHS government servants (doctors, nurses etc) is not inflationary, no matter what this lot tell you. You don’t put prices up by paying nurses more.

So, it is OK to allow the bankers to be allowed to get huge bonuses because we have to pay well to get the best but we can’t pay people a decent wage to keep them? Is that how it works?? There is plenty of money to give to Tory mates but nothing for important people. Giving higher wages to NHS government servants (doctors, nurses etc) is not inflationary, no matter what this lot tell you. You don’t put prices up by paying nurses more.
Not to mention the eye-watering sums of untaxed income in offshore tax havens.

I respect your post and the reasons to strike but I don't fully agree with all of them to be honest.
We are just recovering from a pandemic and we have had the Ukraine war.
Eveyone is struggling, I've not had a pay rise for 3 years I have to get on with it or lose my job.
Love to know where people think the government can get the money from. The agenda here is from the unions trying to bring the government down.
Bollocks,they are representing their membership, that membership have to vote for strike action, the union leaders can't just call a strike.
Let's just clap for them every Thursday, ignore the foodbanks, the danger they put themselves in, the staff shortages, their workplace being steadily privatised for profit...fuck me, some people.
Meanwhile the ones that say we can't afford it have their noses in the trough and divert millions and knighthoods to their mates, they fuck the economy whilst lining their pockets and have the Gaul to say they won't give public workers a basic cost of living rise? Nah, I don't see how anyone backs their stance

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.