The Conservative Party

To be fair though many people are trapped in their jobs. If you don't have your own transport and it's the only "big" employer around then any options might be limited.
To be fair, it was a Tory minister who told people without enough money to get a better job.

To be fair, it was a Tory minister who told people without enough money to get a better job.
True, but I'm just talking about real life logistics. Not something I think Tory Ministers are much in tune with.

To be fair though many people are trapped in their jobs. If you don't have your own transport and it's the only "big" employer around then any options might be limited.

I've been stuck in a dead-end job before, but I would never begrudge anyone else trying to get a fair payrise or better conditions as I am not a bitter bastard.

So if the fox looks after then hen house the hens would be just fine. Got it.

The Govt have admitted they have already spent more subsidising the TOC's than meeting the pay claims in full on the rail would have cost them. Loads of people in the private sector are getting double digit pay claims met - nothing from the Govt about how that - nor the lifting of the cap on bankers bonuses is fuelling inflation - its the Tories trying to be Thatcher v the miners v2.0 in a desperate hope they can minimise GE losses when it comes

The Govt have admitted they have already spent more subsidising the TOC's than meeting the pay claims in full on the rail would have cost them. Loads of people in the private sector are getting double digit pay claims met - nothing from the Govt about how that - nor the lifting of the cap on bankers bonuses is fuelling inflation - its the Tories trying to be Thatcher v the miners v2.0 in a desperate hope they can minimise GE losses when it comes

For a pay rise to be inflationary it has to front run inflation. The easiest answer to this is pay awards of prior year inflation + 2% as a public sector pay award. Inflation is what money has eroded the prior year and 2% is the inflation the government wants the next year. The unions demanding this early is inflationary but the government should simply say yes you’ll get this in the following years pay award (2023 for 2022). Yes you have to cover increased bills up to the pay award but it’s transparent and fair.

he is well aware his fishing and farming constituency will never forgive him nor his party for the Brexit lies

Not much support in the Cornwall Live site comments. "The Conservative Party are currently choosing a suitable replacement matching George's passion for towards his people - unfortunately, Louis 16th and Pol Pot were both long gone"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.