The Conservative Party

I miss the days when the likes of Shapps and Rabb did the daily rounds of talking shite and lie through your teeth to defend the indefensible

I think folk like that have an eye on 2025 when they will be looking for work and realised under Johnson they were doing their prospects no good ....... unfortunately for them the damage has already been done. Some of them will see themselves as a sort of Ken Clarke type character who for years to come will have credibility for years to come and who will be called out for their sage words about future things in politics on QT and Newsnight whereas in reality they will at best be offered a place on things like the Last Leg to be mocked.

It was reported in November that it was a change of policy and ministers were not always going to be made available.
The senior ministers only appear on specific matters now.

Up to two years.
Under two now. Very latest it can be held is January 24th, 2025.

Given that it is increasingly looking unlikely that things will be turning around by then, I suspect that, unless something major happens, they will stick it out to the last day. After all, they know they might not be holding the reins for a long time thereafter. Enjoy the ride.

Under two now. Very latest it can be held is January 24th, 2025.

Given that it is increasingly looking unlikely that things will be turning around by then, I suspect that, unless something major happens, they will stick it out to the last day. After all, they know they might not be holding the reins for a long time thereafter. Enjoy the ride.
Dont think for one second that the great British public wont fall over themselves to vote tory again.
Working class people doffing their caps

Only saving grace is that boris has gone and sunak is in, that might stop the gammons voting blue

Dont think for one second that the great British public wont fall over themselves to vote tory again.
Working class people doffing their caps

Only saving grace is that boris has gone and sunak is in, that might stop the gammons voting blue
The English voting public will vote them in again, to be sure, but not at the next General Election.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.