The Conservative Party

so what's the long term answer then, will a Labour goverment do things any different?

You will never know if you keep doing the same thing over and over and getting the same result .

Open your eyes, everyday is a fresh example of corruption with the ERG led cunts.

Jacob Rees-Mogg a hero of yours ?

Under two now. Very latest it can be held is January 24th, 2025.

Given that it is increasingly looking unlikely that things will be turning around by then, I suspect that, unless something major happens, they will stick it out to the last day. After all, they know they might not be holding the reins for a long time thereafter. Enjoy the ride.

Yes, more vandalism is still to be done.

Some things will improve by the election, and they'll be hoping that short term memory gives them a benefit to at least get close.

Yes, more vandalism is still to be done.

Some things will improve by the election, and they'll be hoping that short term memory gives them a benefit to at least get close.
There just isn’t the money to do anything radical to improve conditions, so it will just be another two years of sticking plasters over society’s gaping wounds and the media continuing to report a succession of individual gaffes and infelicities.

There just isn’t the money to do anything radical to improve conditions, so it will just be another two years of sticking plasters over society’s gaping wounds and the media continuing to report a succession of individual gaffes and infelicities.

Yes, and vandalism of important things that Labour won't be able to fix, either for money reasons or just the sheer difficulty.

You will never know if you keep doing the same thing over and over and getting the same result .

Open your eyes, everyday is a fresh example of corruption with the ERG led cunts.

Jacob Rees-Mogg a hero of yours ?
Na I'm a CM Punk fan

Sir Rod Stewart has called in to a live Sky News phone-in offering to donate money for medical scans after hearing stories from people about treatment ordeals on the NHS.

The singer said it was "ridiculous" that people were having to wait long periods to get essential scans and treatment.

He told Sky News: "I personally have been a Tory for a long time but I think this government should stand down now and give the Labour Party a go, this is heartbreaking.

"In all my years in this country I've never seen it so bad... change the bloody government."

I know they're both 'independents' now, but this could be comedy gold:

"Andrew Bridgen is threatening to sue fellow MP Matt Hancock after the former health secretary accused him on Twitter of "anti-semitic, anti-vax, anti-scientific conspiracy theories".
A letter sent on his behalf is claiming £100,000 in libel damages."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.