The Conservative Party

Of course, it’s just now that it has become excessively so.

Has it or is it a case of 24hr rolling news ramming the numbers down our throats as breaking news in a yellow ticker?

I went years without having a fucking clue what the gas, electric or banks had made but not anymore.

Has it or is it a case of 24hr rolling news ramming the numbers down our throats as breaking news in a yellow ticker?

I went years without having a fucking clue what the gas, electric or banks had made but not anymore.
Exactly, it's a strange argument that many make on here.

Look at this Tory recession but also look at these companies making record profits!! Hmm...

Some of that, yes, but there is a lot of ‘Record profits’ being reported, and it’s easy to see why.

Some of that, yes, but there is a lot of ‘Record profits’ being reported, and it’s easy to see why.

I find it laughable that Farage's rimmers were going around saying Rose and Flavell were rubbish and had to go and Howard Davies needs to leave too. Meanwhile the Natwest Group announces profits up from £2bn to £3.5bn under their stewardship. Most firms would love that level of failure lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.