The Conservative Party

The gas/oil announcement: two things occur to me.

One, that it'll all be signed and sealed and will be ticking timebomb for later governments' target hitting. Doesn't matter to the current govt as they'll be out.
Two, they claim each of the "hundreds" of licences will be assessed for 'climate compatibility'. Who is doing that, how long are they going to spend on each one? I reckon it'll be undermanned, and rushed by diktat.

Note the Tory robot on Sky News paper review. It’s almost as if they’ve been given a narrative.

Now talking about ‘possibly‘ getting inflation down to below 6.5%, wasn’t Sunak’s target halving it? Lol, let’s again change the narrative.

Question: After today, is anybody still onside with Sunak? Even those relying on dividends must understand that the markets have a long term plan.

Note the Tory robot on Sky News paper review. It’s almost as if they’ve been given a narrative.

Now talking about ‘possibly‘ getting inflation down to below 6.5%, wasn’t Sunak’s target halving it? Lol, let’s again change the narrative.

Question: After today, is anybody still onside with Sunak? Even those relying on dividends must understand that the markets have a long term plan.

Sunak did that a few weeks back, when he started referring to his 5 goals as aspirations.

What in the Holy fuck are our govn and councils doing work our money... this is unbelievable..

And it's not even the headline news. There should be people going to prison for this, and not just the dickheads who stole that money.

Throughout that article (and the link to Thurrock Council) not once is the term ''Conservative Lead Council'' used.

One last drag up of the North Sea oil fields with over a 100 drilling licenses available. Is that an admission we don’t really have a plan for economic growth and we are flat broke, so we will see what natural resources we can make a quick buck on over the next few decades. All the while we lie about being world leaders on achieving net zero on carbon emissions.

Like always humans just continue to double down on past behaviour and shoot themselves in the foot again and again. 'Lets max out fossil fuels again' - in 2023, yeah great fucking plan.

One last drag up of the North Sea oil fields with over a 100 drilling licenses available. Is that an admission we don’t really have a plan for economic growth and we are flat broke, so we will see what natural resources we can make a quick buck on over the next few decades. All the while we lie about being world leaders on achieving net zero on carbon emissions.
It’s not even that good, we’ll probably see no benefits whatsoever.

Yeah - amateurs like Capt Mainwaring who would observe red tape and be too "risk averse" for this lot so they get the local party to engineer a coup get rid of Mainwaring and replace him with that Spive Private Walker - Joe is more on their operating wavelengths

I might be misremembering but I'm pretty sure that for all his spiveness, when the chips were really down didn't Walker always ultimately do the right thing ? In which case, sadly, your analogy doesn't hold.

I might be misremembering but I'm pretty sure that for all his spiveness, when the chips were really down didn't Walker always ultimately do the right thing ? In which case, sadly, your analogy doesn't hold.

He was always dealing in knock off shite and ultimately ran off to the "Smoke" to do dodgy deals rather than serve his country ( in reality James Beck died suddenly )

What in the Holy fuck are our govn and councils doing work our money... this is unbelievable..

And it's not even the headline news. There should be people going to prison for this, and not just the dickheads who stole that money.

My mate lives that area, his council tax has gone up £25 a month recently and his bins are now being collected every 2 weeks instead of 1.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.