The Conservative Party

Is that them trying to link just stop oil to labour?

yes, Sunak's done it repeatedly, and now Shapps. There's a tenuous connection of a backer somewhere (not sure what), but to describe them as a political arm of a protest moment is ridiculous.

I'm fairly certain that Starmer has said that he doesn't agree with JSO tactics.

Is that them trying to link just stop oil to labour?

Of course.
It’s desperation. They realise that JSO are pissing most people off with their tactics so it won’t have taken much for them to come up with the idea of linking it to the Labour Party.
It might get some traction amongst complete thickos but most people should see it as the blatant opportunism that it is.

He was always dealing in knock off shite and ultimately ran off to the "Smoke" to do dodgy deals rather than serve his country ( in reality James Beck died suddenly )

So I clearly am misremembering (wonder who I'm thinking of?) in which case as your were with your entirely accurate analogy!

yes, Sunak's done it repeatedly, and now Shapps. There's a tenuous connection of a backer somewhere (not sure what), but to describe them as a political arm of a protest moment is ridiculous.

I'm fairly certain that Starmer has said that he doesn't agree with JSO tactics.

Its Dale Vince. He has given a donation to either the Labour Party centrally or to various Labour MP's I am not sure. He has also given money to JSO which is in line with his philosophy as owner of Ecotricity a green energy company, Clearly Labour and JSO are part of the evil Vince's plans as he leads an organisation based at SMERSH HQ Forest Green Rovers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.