The Derby at the Swamp Post Match Discussion Thread

Has anyone seen this? Priceless, uploaded by Plastic from some Spanish speaking country, when Sergio scores you can hear the City roar and their 'fans' carry on chatting, bizarre like the sounds you hear in Weatherspoons at 11pm with no music, really odd uncharacteristic atmosphere.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvuVbAdgcc8[/youtube]

Nelly's Left Foot said:
Dubai Blue said:
blueian99 said:
Not seen it mentioned anywhere else, but for their goal, if the ball hadn't hit Vinny, wouldn't Jones have missed an open goal from a foot out?
To be fair it was a great defensive header from the new Beckenbauer.

How dare you compare Duncan to Beckenbauer? He was sensational last night even though he couldn't stop running past him for the winner and then pulling that famous clown face.

Head like a (rusty) sheriff's badge!

Wouldn't it be great if Manure were docked six points for letting one of their so-called fans racially abuse our club captain. Just imagine the panic that would set in at the swamp.

lionheart said:
Wouldn't it be great if Manure were docked six points for letting one of their so-called fans racially abuse our club captain. Just imagine the panic that would set in at the swamp.

Except that there wasn't any racism involved.....

Aguero's shooting technique for that goal

I can't get over how good that goal was! Put virtually any other player in that situation and they would have skied the ball high, wide and not very handsome. He was completely off balance just prior to shooting, he'd been shoved and could easily have won a penalty. But Aguero knows his class. Just like against QPR last season... why go to ground when i am Sergio Aguero and i can do anything? The way he adjusted his body to get his centre of gravity directly over the ball, whilst also ensuring he was still able to generate enough power in the shot, was simply world class. His chest was almost parrallel to the ground and his head was almost 2 feet infront of the ball. Breathtaking goal. Only Sergio can improvise like that, imo. Perfect balance, when he in fact had none. Genuis.

aguerogoal.jpg

Re: Aguero's shooting technique for that goal

It was a very very special goal scored by a very very special player.

Re: Aguero's shooting technique for that goal

Yeah difficult technique that. I've been trying to replicate it in my garden all morning but just can't quite get it.

I love his honesty and graft.

Not many other players in world football have the combination of industry and Artistry that Sergio posesses - a breath of fresh air and a pure joy to watch.

He suits Blue and i hope he stays for a very long time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.