The Derby at the Swamp Post Match Discussion Thread

Re: The Deby at the Swamp Post Match Discussion Thread

bluemoon4ever said:
12 points clear, they lose away to Stoke on Sunday (as they need to win big style?) 9 points clear, lose away to Arsenal 2 weeks later ... 6 points clear, lose at home to chelsea the week after, 3 points clear with 2 games left ... squeeky bum time???

your gonna win fuck all ... yet again!!

We can only dream :-)

They are away to west ham next wednesday 17th....they could lose three in a week....and have chelsea as their next game...

Posted this on another thread, but thought I'd drop it in here too given it's the morning after...

Alan Brazil this morning doing the tubthumping on Talksport "look at the table, look at the table..."

I have done and all I see is nervous glances being cast over shoulders!

It was good to see that, not only did we own them on the pitch last night, Mancini owned the touchline too! I don't remember Baconface coming down to the pitch with his usual ranting and raving, which was a shame really - I expect he was just playing it cool, as its 'in the bag.'
Funny though innit - Stoke away for them next. Rooney looked unhappy last night, and RVP is still misfiring. Welbeck - the new Heskey with 2 goals all season. Giggs looked well past his sell by date last night. Let's hope Pulis can get Stoke fired up to do us a favour - the next month could still be very interesting as the scum have a much tougher run in than us, and, at last, we're looking in decent form - especially compared to them.
Also, just been on Ragcafe - their post match discussion thread has only hit 3 pages. Mind you - a lot of them won't be home yet.

blueian99 said:
Not seen it mentioned anywhere else, but for their goal, if the ball hadn't hit Vinny, wouldn't Jones have missed an open goal from a foot out?
To be fair it was a great defensive header from the new Beckenbauer.

There must be a deep feeling of panic for them this morning!
What happened last night is a stark reminder to them of the totally false state of the table.
They are where they are because they have been better at grinding out results against poor sides than we have , and when faced by a good side ( last night) they were dominated!
Assuming we don't make the same mistakes in the transfer window this summer , it must be a fearful prospect for them to think how much better than them we will be as if last night wasn't warning enough.

Dubai Blue said:
blueian99 said:
Not seen it mentioned anywhere else, but for their goal, if the ball hadn't hit Vinny, wouldn't Jones have missed an open goal from a foot out?
To be fair it was a great defensive header from the new Beckenbauer.

How dare you compare Duncan to Beckenbauer? He was sensational last night even though he couldn't stop running past him for the winner and then pulling that famous clown face.

I`m sat here watching the game on Vplus and listening to the 5live commentary on catch up....
ah what a day,had my derby day scarf on dropping the kids off at school,the usual,gobby woodworms was nowhere to be seen....
enjoy your lemons you plastic fuckers!!!

Sergio
Sergio
Sergio
Sergio.......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.