The Derby Post Match Thread

tolmie's hairdoo said:
They hung the manager out to dry throughout that game.

Laughable those who demanded a five in midfield was the way to go.

We played a four winning two titles.

It's all about desire and this team has nothing close to it.

Which in a derby game, is the most unforgivable of all.

City have a stench of finality around this whole project on the pitch.

Not a top player out there today, watching that, who would think why not City?

As for Toure, I have no words.

I disagree that was a five man midfield. silva was playing just behind aguero (exactly the same position aguero has been playing behind dzeko).
it was still a two man midfield of fern and yaya which is madness. yaya was a disgrace today but his performance in that set up was entirely predictable.

paulchapo said:
A major rebuilding from top to bottom is needed now and i am sorry, i don't care how much we paid but Mangala and Fernando have to go and whoever thought they were worth that amount of cash should never make the decision to sign another player again ever!

Something is drastically wrong at the club because they look like the City from bloody 1998 at the moment!!

Picking up on our attitude form the sky team - and they are spot on

Txiki chooses them and Soriano signs them off and sanctions transfer to go ahead - both will be held accountable by the club

tolmie's hairdoo said:
They hung the manager out to dry throughout that game.

Laughable those who demanded a five in midfield was the way to go.

We played a four winning two titles.

It's all about desire and this team has nothing close to it.

Which in a derby game, is the most unforgivable of all.

City have a stench of finality around this whole project on the pitch.

Not a top player out there today, watching that, who would think why not City?

As for Toure, I have no words.

I have two and the 2nd one is off. I'm sorry but Yaya is not even a luxury anymore.
He is a waste of space. It's funny how we went from average to utter fucking shit
as soon as he got the armband. I think there are big problems behind the scenes.
Even IF we win the games seem a drudge rather than an enjoyment.

jimmygrimblesboots said:
Disappointing result , but its the acceptance of the players of the defeat , we get back to 2-4 , there 4mins left of normal time and 3 mins of injury , theyve got 10 men , and no one in a blue shirt gives a f8ck , that is the most damning conclusion of this group of players. We fight to the end ?

Exactly! Something has happened behind the scenes there and our chairman needs to get every fucker in tomorrow and find out what the fuck is going on and sort it!

MaineRoadBlue said:
salfordsingingblue said:
the cart is leading the horse I miss Roberto mancini and all that he stood for

Should be on a private jet to Milan now with cap in hand to bring him back. Worse decision we ever did was get rid of him.

Farce.

There was a choice to made when Mancini evidently "lost" the dressing room. IMO the hierarchy made the wrong call.

The cull should have been in the dressing room.

on another note.

3 minutes injury time?

there were 6 subs. 30 seconds are added for each.

3 goals. 30 seconds for each.

thats 4 and a half minutes. rounded up to 5.

For me its not just about today, we have been piss poor
Since November last year it not the whole bloody
Season, we bought poor at the beginning of the
Season and its not got any better since then, a lot of
people at the club need to take a good look at themselves

Hart, MDM, Fernandinho, Silva and Aguero are the only players based on this season's performances alone that are worth keeping. Yaya needs to be the first out this summer before he tarnishes the contribution he's made to our success forever. It's not just his laziness that works against us but when you've got a team mate who flat out refuses to do anything other than walk back when out of position and possession, you're bound to see some of it rub off on others, Why should somebody else come in from another position time after time because another team mate can't be arsed to do the leg work?

IcriedwhenTueartleft said:
Neville and the Sky chaps quite right about our attitude after the 2nd goal....shocking really, watching them all ambling back to the half way line, just 2 down with 5 minutes to go against 10 men....not one of them ran back looking to get the game started again..says it all
I think that smacks of player power. Too deliberate to be anything else.
They want rid of the manager.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.