The Derby Post Match Thread

The game is up I'm afraid.

Thing is, despite his tactical frailties, it's clear he's lost the dressing room and with the scousers playing their game tomorrow they could be 4 points behind come Tuesday and we have let the league know we are a team full of lazy sulking mard arses....the fight for 4th is now on and MP must go to give us any chance of staying in it.

That was a fucking shambles today. An absolute disgrace. My granny could have worked harder and shown more desire and passion than our mob today. Yaya needs to be bulleted right away. He is just not fit for the shirt any more. We need to start from scratch and probably with a new manager too. I was willing things to go well for Pelligrini today but watching him with his head hanging showed me he's not got answers anymore. He needs to go. His time is up and so is this teams.

maybe fans will now understand why mancini played barry and de Jong behind toure.

One thing that did piss me off during the game was the reaction of Tyler and Neville when Demi got an elbow in the face.
Fellaini has a reputation as a serial thug. Leading with his elbow in a deliberate attempt to hurt opposition players is a trademark of his game. Yet neither of those cunts mentioned it. Instead, they seized upon the opportunity to slag Demi off when he jumped up too quickly. It was so fucking blatant of them it was embarrassing. You could almost hear the relief in their voices when he jumped up, now they had an excuse to talk about something other than the fact that Fellaini is a thug.
They should have been highlighting and discussing the elbow because it's not the first time, it's not even the second or third, that **** does this about 5 times a fucking season and nothing is ever said.

Let's all be honest, is anyone REALLY surprised by the result? I mean, I'm not even angry. Once they scored their first goal, I knew what the result would be. Our current crop of players just don't have any fight in them.

My biggest concern is securing 4th place. Right now, I'm not even confident we can do that.

80s Shorts said:
There was a choice to made when Mancini evidently "lost" the dressing room. IMO the hierarchy made the wrong call.

The cull should have been in the dressing room.

All started to go wrong when Mancini lost the power struggle with Marwood the close season after we won the title.

Re: Offside

fella we got turfed over today forget about the offside the performance was utter utter want

80s Shorts said:
MaineRoadBlue said:
salfordsingingblue said:
the cart is leading the horse I miss Roberto mancini and all that he stood for

Should be on a private jet to Milan now with cap in hand to bring him back. Worse decision we ever did was get rid of him.

Farce.

There was a choice to made when Mancini evidently "lost" the dressing room. IMO the hierarchy made the wrong call.

The cull should have been in the dressing room.

Bang on,the majority of these players have let another manager down and it will continue if nothing is done.We now have the tail wagging the dog.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.