The Derby Post Match Thread

The answer is UEFA set out with the cartels to stop another club having the power to establish themselves both domestically and in Europe. They have done this with FFP. It has stopped us this season by not allowing us to compete in the transfer market - ask Monaco, Dortmund and Malaga their are higher powers that do not want progression from other clubs.

It has just been stated on Sky by both Quinn and Neville - FFP was supposed to stop clubs going bust, but it effectively was used to stop City

You can bet that it ain't the united fans most happy tonight - it will be Gill and Platini

I love my City till the hilt but watching that was like watching them batter us in the days of David Brightwell.

Now we have world class players who just look as though they can't be arsed.

It makes you wonder if they aren't bothered as they know there will be major changes and they are the ones on their way.

Hope to god they turn up in the remaining games and earn there massive pay

Blue Haze said:
When are people going to give up on this Mancini talk? We got bounced in the group stages with him in both his attempts. We got bounced from Europa League by a horrible Sporting and a Ukrainian club. The ones who played the worst for him, the ones who got him sacked, were the players he hand-picked, Mario being the worst offender by far.

It's like people don't even remember his last year with us or how badly his players performed.

Mancini gave us moments we never thought we'd see.

Course he made mistakes but he gave a shit about this club. Regarding his performance in the Europe we were up against some of the best teams I've seen in recent years, Dortmund were another level that year and Bayern and Madrid were just a better team.

Look at the team he built and the level he took us to after the mess he inherited after Hughes.

For all he did for us he deserved to be backed and given another chance.

We backed the players who are letting us down and walking around thinking of their holidays.

Manchester_lalala said:
Blue Haze said:
When are people going to give up on this Mancini talk? We got bounced in the group stages with him in both his attempts. We got bounced from Europa League by a horrible Sporting and a Ukrainian club. The ones who played the worst for him, the ones who got him sacked, were the players he hand-picked, Mario being the worst offender by far.

It's like people don't even remember his last year with us or how badly his players performed.

It's absolute madness that people keep going on about him. He had the best team in England by a mile in his last season, it was nearly as bad as this season.
Best team by a mile !!!!!!! Really???

Vienna_70 said:
TCIB said:
Our day will come said:
Don't know what's worse, the gutless performance or a team we've laughed at all season now 4 points clear of us

What is worse are people with 2 posts chipping in just now.

How dare you!

Posters with a low post-count has as much right to contribute as you, me or anyone.

You need to go on a troll spotting refresher course i think.

the crystal palace away coach trip was better organized than city today and that's how bad we was

Haven't been posting for some time now -I've been pretty disillusioned since we threw away a 2 goal lead in Moscow!

Pellegrini is a nice old man (I'd draw the line at calling him a nice old ****!) but he has clearly got to go.

First thing in the morning, get rid and do what the scum did last year, put Paddy Vierra in charge until the end of the season.

We have two winnable home games coming up next and it's vital that we get 6 points. No chance of that happening with "Clueless Mark 2" in charge.

In the summer a wholesale clear out has to happen. Too many City players on the pitch today are not fit to wear the shirt (and a couple who didn't make it onto the pitch as well!)

Anyhow rant over. I'm going to settle down for a nice evening watching the golf - come on Rosie. I hope you've got more bottle than that useless pile of shite representing my beloved Blues today!

Well that was fucking horrible. No urgency and no passion and I'm sick of it now, it's been the same all season bar that purple patch around december/november time. In my opinion it stems from the manager as he inspires sweet fuck all and is tactically inept. But that said we need a clear out aswell.
For me I'd put Vieira in charge as I don't see anyone else out there worth bringing in right now and I believe hecould be an inspired choice. If he can promote some of our young stars like Maffeo, Barker lopes and Angelino we could potentially solve some of our problems without spending a penny and with young players you know there will be no lack of desire and passion on their part and these are potentially really good players anyway in my opinion.
Also a lot of players such as Pogba look up to Paddy and would love to play for him with him being such a legend of the game so I don't see attracting players an issue either, despite his lack of experience, if we finish in the top four. Sure it could go wrong but we're not exactly going well under this clown either are we?

Prestwich_Blue said:
babyajay said:
Mancini saw right through the players who had no heart and bottle. Board back them and not the manager. Disgrace.

Get him back and bring some life and passion back into this team.
Can we quite this revisionism. Mancini was sacked because he refused to work with the people he needed to work with and basically told the Sheikh to piss off when he was asked to do that. And 2012/13 wasn't a great deal better than this season has been.

I don't disagree that some of the players are past their sell-by date and need to be moved on. But to say it's a disgrace that the owners backed the players over Mancini is utter and complete bollocks. Macini was 100% the architect of his own downfall, from the day he handed his resignation letter in just after we won the title.

You keep saying this.

In what way did Mancini tell "the Sheik to piss off".

I'm interested. I also think it is absolute crap.

So go on, fill in the details since you seem so informed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.