The Derby Post Match Thread

Paddy V best be put in charge immediately.

Also ,yaya was truly awful, but he's played far too much football and its showing. Double winning campaign to world cup to this season to African nations to this shambles. He wasn't managed right.

Mangala should have started and played well under the circumstances. Give him every game from here on and let him shine.

Nasri did his usual hiding in a big game. He's useless for a team like us.

Let's just get top 4 with Paddy and build another dynasty.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
oakiecokie said:
What has Pelle had to say or has he locked the fuckers in the dressing room ?
Usual shit really. Thought we played well first 20 mins, didn't want to question officials etc.

He didn't look capable of playing another 6 games of bingo never mind managing 6 huge league games.

The fight's gone from him too. I'll say this for Mancini, he had fight in him.
If both Pellers and Mancini were lined up against a wall and we had to choose one.... I know who I'd be picking and it''s not Pellers.

Tomorrow the sun will shine, the birds will sing and I'll still be a blue .
Nothing the rags can say or do will alter that.
Keep the faith , no one said it would be easy.
Ctid

Thaksinssoldier said:
Paddy V best be put in charge immediately.

Also ,yaya was truly awful, but he's played far too much football and its showing. Double winning campaign to world cup to this season to African nations to this shambles. He wasn't managed right.

Mangala should have started and played well under the circumstances. Give him every game from here on and let him shine.

Nasri did his usual hiding in a big game. He's useless for a team like us.

Let's just get top 4 with Paddy and build another dynasty.

Top 4? at least you've not lost your optimism!

Anyone slating mancini needs their heads wobbling, he wasn't allowed to sign the players he needed therefore kicked up a fuss and ultimately got sacked. Mancini new this was the start of something as oppose to the task complete, he knew we needed to improve and that we didn't, he wasn't happy about that and the hierarchy disagreed. His last season W's poor because he got none of the players he wanted and he wasn't a yes man like they wanted.

Gutted, what are we to do to fix this problem with the players and management , i just hope someone at the club has the bollocks to do the right thing, big big overhaul needed, but lets keep the faith people it will get better sooner rather than later, lets right this season off move on to the next.

Right that means your our top four rivals now. As unlikely as it is with the run in you have.

You got some easy fixtures. But hey....you never know.

spike549 said:
mancitymark said:
Embarrassing .....

Total team mentality against 11 men who could not give a flying fuck .

Welcome to the world of paying extortionate wages. Turn up at your job tomorrow and don't give a fuck see what happens
Sums this Country up, shit managers,bankers and politicians, take the money and don't give a shit !!

01MANC said:
Yaya needs to quietly leave at the end of the season and not tarnish any further what should be a legendary status.

Great memories, but he's now damaging the team.

he wouldn't be if he was played in his best position.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.