The Derby Post Match Thread

Danielmanc said:
oakiecokie said:
What has Pelle had to say or has he locked the fuckers in the dressing room ?

Nothing that matters, If he's our manager for the next match we are well and truly fucked

He will be - he wont be gone till the summer

Danielmanc said:
BlueMoonz1977 said:
FFP has just been brought up again and it has been agreed that it was brought in to stop us - that is the agenda

FFP didn't make us lose to Burnley, Palace or even United - it really didn't

Bloody did! Messi would have found a way through

mancitymark said:
Embarrassing .....

Total team mentality against 11 men who could not give a flying fuck .

Welcome to the world of paying extortionate wages. Turn up at your job tomorrow and don't give a fuck see what happens

Blue Haze said:
When are people going to give up on this Mancini talk? We got bounced in the group stages with him in both his attempts. We got bounced from Europa League by a horrible Sporting and a Ukrainian club. The ones who played the worst for him, the ones who got him sacked, were the players he hand-picked, Mario being the worst offender by far.

It's like people don't even remember his last year with us or how badly his players performed.

It's absolute madness that people keep going on about him. He had the best team in England by a mile in his last season, it was nearly as bad as this season.

Blue Haze said:
When are people going to give up on this Mancini talk? We got bounced in the group stages with him in both his attempts. We got bounced from Europa League by a horrible Sporting and a Ukrainian club. The ones who played the worst for him, the ones who got him sacked, were the players he hand-picked, Mario being the worst offender by far.

It's like people don't even remember his last year with us or how badly his players performed

You mean that season when we were second in the league and had a final in the Cup at Wembley ? If only we had such dizzy heights this season

Cheesy said:
"I don't understand why a team only plays so well in the first 20 minutes. We dominated, created chances, we had the ball. At 1-1 United started growing and their third goal gave them the confidence they did not have before.

"It is not just one problem, the same team played well for 20 minutes. Maybe it's a lack of class at this moment. I don't know."

I think yu may have put your finger on the problem there Manuel.
Is that the actual quote? I don't get the post-match conference where I'm at. If so, that's shocking. How much is he paid per season, and his answer is to basically shrug his shoulders.

I still say Simeone is the man to pry away from Atletico, but he doesn't fit the profile desired, ie someone that toes the party line instead of kicking a slacker in the dick until they get with the program.

A lot of talk about the attitude but apart from yaya I'm not so sure. think our backline just isn't what it was. Vincent hobbled and mangala not settling in yet. We need some new players but not sure a complete overhaul is needed. I think most of the lads are trying but age has caught up to some of them and others just need more time settling in. 3-4 good signing (including one superstart) and we're right back in the thick of things.

Just a blip......

jk9b37.png

oakiecokie said:
What has Pelle had to say or has he locked the fuckers in the dressing room ?
Usual shit really. Thought we played well first 20 mins, didn't want to question officials etc.

He didn't look capable of playing another 6 games of bingo never mind managing 6 huge league games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.