The Derby Post Match Thread

SalfordCityBlue said:
Fernd_06 said:
If Twatini lets us spend, we will be walking titles every season. Now we are just forced to buy dross and suffer. We will have to encash on Toure etc now.

I worry that as much as FFP was brought in to stop the likes of us, we have become complicit in it and some internally perhaps started to view it as an advantage FOR us - less chance of someone coming along and challenging us, perhaps less need to spend as much to stay competitive? That we got in 'just in time' and now it's time to pull the ladder up?

We didn't exactly put up much of an argument as we meekly paid our fine and complied with all sanctions?

Ya I hated how we meekly agreed to FFP and then paid fines when Twatini's PSG continue to break rules. I say, fuck the rules, Fuck Twatini, Kuck UEFA... buy whoever we want by throwing money at their faces.

Goater666 said:
Fucking shite, shite and shite,

Think you missed out 1 shite there.

Roll on next season, most of us have seen this coming since October. You really have to wonder why
December's performances went unnoticed by those in charge.

nellyonthewing said:
In January 2014 I recall Alan Hansen on MoTD stating we were playing as 'The Best side in the world' and who could argue with our free scoring style as The Beast , Aguero & Dzeko demolished opposition.

What has gone wrong .. For me it was losing and not replacing Negredo , Toure trashing any authority the Club held with his Summer antics,compounded by piss poor signings and a Manager who has no clue how to adapt to an opponent.

Agueros injury when he was at his very best then bringing him and Vinny back way too soon , interupting a very good period of results.Neither of those players have returned to anywhere near their best.

Mangala was doing fine until them. The constant f*ckin about with the back four has done nobody any good. Even Zab seems to have suffered from lack of playing time.

Not one rag got booked either! Surprise surprise, yet one little tug by us and it's yellow.
VK was lucky it wasn't red.

NiceN Sleazy said:
Goater666 said:
Fucking shite, shite and shite,

Think you missed out 1 shite there.

Roll on next season, most of us have seen this coming since October. You really have to wonder why
December's performances went unnoticed by those in charge.

Would that be the 10 consecutive wins? Or am I misunderstanding?

The players look like they are coasting to the end of the season! They are also either knackered or just too unfit, i can't work out which one to be honest.

FanchesterCity said:
That's like saying your wife was up for it during the early years... but by the end of the marriage she wasn't.
Being up for it at the start's not enough, they need to be up for it for the full 90. Walking back to the halfway line with a potential 7 minutes to go isn't up for it.

Haha your analogy is correct and I agree. i

But i think their poor tactical preparation and lack of conditioning is the reason for their 'lack of effort', not just because their lazy.

malg said:
Robbie Savage summed it up:

"The difference between United and City without the ball is ridiculous. City without the ball have been really poor."

Has he had one solitary good word to say about us since we sacked his mate?

No.

So we can ignore any comment from him then.

SalfordCityBlue said:
Fernd_06 said:
If Twatini lets us spend, we will be walking titles every season. Now we are just forced to buy dross and suffer. We will have to encash on Toure etc now.

I worry that as much as FFP was brought in to stop the likes of us, we have become complicit in it and some internally perhaps started to view it as an advantage FOR us - less chance of someone coming along and challenging us, perhaps less need to spend as much to stay competitive? That we got in 'just in time' and now it's time to pull the ladder up?

We didn't exactly put up much of an argument as we meekly paid our fine and complied with all sanctions?

This

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.