The Derby Post Match Thread

Really !! You class them as a good side.Thats not with Blue Tinted specs on.Have a look at the United thread time and time again.Virtually every page is awash with negatives about how poor they are and now we get a point and all of a sudden the fucking happy clappers are delighted.
They were there for the taking but too many players were well below par today.

Why would I want to look at their forum? I don't agree with you - we have 5 main players out, we are playing a side in the top 4 at their place - who have an expensive full squad available; it's a derby & we keep a clean sheet & come away with a point. Ahhhh well. I guess your only happy if we score a bag full. Tactics are sometimes important.

Good to see Otamendi looking the real deal, and both the Ferns played well.

Kev had a day to forget and unfortunately the Yaya conundrum goes on - can't play in a two but pushed forward he's a waste of a shirt now, we needed him on the ball.

I truly am shocked that people actually think that was a "good point" today.For me it was two points dropped as its so clear that we have the stronger squad but we had players who turned in some terrible performances today.The defence were superb,as was both Ferno and Nandi,but we can`t carry on with 4-5 players being so below par.
They were there for the taking and I am sick of the piss poor excuses that we didn`t win because we had two of our best players missing.We had enough quality to turn in a better performance against a truly bog standard team.
Obviously my expectation are higher than some Blues on here.
A point away against a poor team is not in my opinion a "good point" but two dropped.
But carry on all you happy clappers.

Cannot believe probably the shittiest side in the league, albeit costing 400 million quid, we play defensively, attack and it would have been a mauling !!!
400 million, LOL !!

I truly am shocked that people actually think that was a "good point" today.For me it was two points dropped as its so clear that we have the stronger squad but we had players who turned in some terrible performances today.The defence were superb,as was both Ferno and Nandi,but we can`t carry on with 4-5 players being so below par.
They were there for the taking and I am sick of the piss poor excuses that we didn`t win because we had two of our best players missing.We had enough quality to turn in a better performance against a truly bog standard team.
Obviously my expectation are higher than some Blues on here.
A point away against a poor team is not in my opinion a "good point" but two dropped.
But carry on all you happy clappers.

I hope no one lamabasts you for this as you do make valid points, the front 4 were poor today and if we'd lost, it'd be brought up heavily but looking at it from a season long point of view, it's a decent result and the fact we were second best. Also defensively we were great which is a positive that should be noted. It's,good to have differing opinions on forums like this as it brings neutrality as it can often become blue tinted with no real perception. As a football fan, the game was shite, as a city fan, I was disappointed with the front 4, happy with defence and OK with a point, just as long as those sort of performances aren't brought out against Arsenal.

By far and away, the most important thing today was not to lose and let them get above us. If we could get all three points then well and good but we had to get a point. Very pragmatic from a manager that I didn't think did pragmatic.
Pragmatism is a much under rated quality rarely appreciated on here I am happy that the manager has discovered it

I used to pray for at least a point at the swamp years ago,today I'll take it like,though as the day passes I'll probably be thinking fucking hell we should have beat them,but I suppose it was one of those games where it wasn't going to happen,but I'm still relieved we didn't concede neither late on,as we have done in the past,so I'll take the point I suppose

Because if he hadn't of had a kick at least he wouldn't of give it away like Bony

agreed. if not because of Hart improving his anticipitation and quickly get off from his box, Mata will score today. nearly a gift from Bony who misspass easily in the centre. i will be so fooking angry when a gk and defender playing very well at the back and some one like Bony ruin things. so i thank to Hart for it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.