The Derby Post Match Thread

Good professional performance which to be honest I wasn't expecting from us.

Quite a psychological blow for them too not to be able to beat us at home with a half fit defence and our best players missing.

The media will not mention that though.

I thought pellers set up wrong with yaya way to far forward, we gave up the midfield, we couldn't string more than 3 passes together, havin said that it was important not to lose and I think with aguero and silva we would have probably won the game but we didn't give ourselves a chance today

I can't believe what I'm reading on this thread. All week people have been moaning like f**k that we don't respect opponents, are too open blah de f**king blah, and when the manager does exactly what people wanted, we suddenly don't attack enough.
And there is the stick, used by a few on BM, that will be used to beat Pelegrini with.
I'd live to know where some of them watch this nonstop attacking football which results in 4/5 goals for and none against, week after week. Where no players ever have an off day, where every new player settles in from the first game and where this is the worst Derby some people have ever seen. Jesus, I wish it was the worst one I'd ever seen!!

played 10 ,horrible injuries,been to spurs everton and rags away ,chealsea half done and dusted ,top of the legue ,can i happy clap please

The BBC have Otamendi as MOTM.

I've not read the whole thread, I tend to avoid everything on Derby Day at the swamp so I got the result via text from a Sunderland supporter!! Are the BBC correct? How did Vinnie do on his return? Sounds like a boring match from the report on the BBC that I've just read, I laughed out loud at their statistic that Shrek had the worst passing accuracy, fewest touches and lost the ball more than any other outfield starters!! Such a good player!!!!

The less said about that awful game the better, but ...

I'm not a lover of Sterling by any stretch of the imagination, but same thing happened against Newcastle, Sterling off, Navas on, Kev on the left

Why not swap Sterling and Kev over at the start or at least during the first half to see what happens before making the change

Yes. You usually do. Kun + David + Delph + Clichy + Nasri = 5 out of 11. That's almost half
To be fair, you claimed half our squad was injured. I've always been under the impression we have more than an 11 man squad! A fifth of our squad is injured, surely?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.