The Derby Post Match Thread

Can't say I'm happy but I am confident in the reverse fixture and the league will be between city and arsenal depending on key injuries. Today they could double up on sterling and kdb but they can't do that when kun and/or silva play. The only option today from the bench to affect the attack was kelechi (who should of got half an hour) Delph, kun, silva & nasri could all of either started or come off the bench to improve us utd only missed Shaw so if both squads are fit we should/would piss it. Defense wise miles better ota was great as was kompany. Personally I thought clatternburgh gave every 50/50 their way. Ota on another day could of got a pen, sterling got fouled a lot and got nothing and their argie could of seen red for studding navas' face. Defiantly more positives than negatives today.

turtle moaning they should have had one too although I thought the United player played for it. The Ottamendi one was one of those you rarely get and our players didn't make a fuss.

Great point, much better for us than them. Our defensive square with Vinnie, Nico and Fern x2 was immense. Bony and Yaya disappointing, were a couple of counter attacks that were wastes.

Anyways, looking at next round, I think many potential challengers will drop points.

Apart from Arsenal, I'm not really worried and I think this will be our title with 8-9 points towards the end.

Happy days!

Bollocks.

Sometimes people need to fucking wake up & see what's actually happening in front of them. The players were all showing signs of fatigue v Seville & the defence was terrible. This was a great big fucking banana skin & we avoided slipping on it.

Today was the kind of game which wins titles, as opposed to Spurs, where we played wide open & got fucking slaughtered.
Sometimes you have to dig in & we did.
I understand where you are coming from but the rags were shite !!

I truly am shocked that people actually think that was a "good point" today.For me it was two points dropped as its so clear that we have the stronger squad but we had players who turned in some terrible performances today.The defence were superb,as was both Ferno and Nandi,but we can`t carry on with 4-5 players being so below par.
They were there for the taking and I am sick of the piss poor excuses that we didn`t win because we had two of our best players missing.We had enough quality to turn in a better performance against a truly bog standard team.
Obviously my expectation are higher than some Blues on here.
A point away against a poor team is not in my opinion a "good point" but two dropped.
But carry on all you happy clappers.
Sorry Alan but that's bollocks. I certainly agree we weren't great but they get men behind the ball which makes it difficult to play against them. No one in the front five was given any time on the ball. To say we threw away two points is nonsense.

Bollocks, I'm afraid.

We are more talented that the Rags but they are not a poor side. They are a very expensively assembled side with a capable manger, a generally good defensive record and playing at home at virtually full strength.

That you think we had 4 or 5 players below par, in addition to 5 players who could easily have started the game, just makes the point all the better.

They are expensively assembled but they're still pretty average.

At times it was like watching a rugby team trying to gain yards for a set piece.

Turtle has got them organised but with Aguero and Silva we'd have scored at least 2 or 3 today.

If we went for it then it would of been a repeat of last season's away derby.

Agree on Yaya he needs resting against Palace, Fernando and Fernadhino do seem to be a good pairing.

Would like Nacho given his chance Wednesday and Roberts

Fernando Fernandinho should get a run with silva in front, the full backs would have a lot more opportunity to bomb on with one them two dropping in to cover.

kolorov needs dropping total liability today, let's hope Clichy pushes him for his place now he's back in training.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.