The Derby Post Match Thread

Really !! You class them as a good side.Thats not with Blue Tinted specs on.Have a look at the United thread time and time again.Virtually every page is awash with negatives about how poor they are and now we get a point and all of a sudden the fucking happy clappers are delighted.
They were there for the taking but too many players were well below par today.
You base your opinions on United's team on the united thread on here? Lol.

Well with your initials you`re the one whos nicked the fucking name !!!

why do you make everything a slanging match? Just off to enjoy the fact we are top of the league after getting a good point away from home.
You stay on here venting your spleen

I don't want a fight mate. I just don't agree with you. I think it's a good point but feel so sorry for you and hope you get over us only getting a point.
As I said my expectations are obviously higher than most.Over the years I have seldom slagged off a City performance but that truly was awful today from KDB,Yaya,Sterling and with Bony virtually starved of any decent service its just as well the defence and Ferno and Nandi were up for the fight.

turtle moaning they should have had one too although I thought the United player played for it. The Ottamendi one was one of those you rarely get and our players didn't make a fuss.
Difference in class the yellows we got was coz they made the most of the tackles they did the same kinda tackles but our players get up and play on. As for pens I've seen ours given 33% of the time and theirs hardly ever as he played for the pen. I'm not saying we deserved to win as our attackers were poor and outnumbered today but also sterling got nothing off clatternburgh were as martial got everything so sagna couldn't give him the same treatment sterling got.

I haven't seen the game but it sounded quite dire from all the reports. Turtle had this to say,was he right?

Manchester United boss Louis van Gaal: "It was a very tough game for both sides. We were unlucky, they were lucky.

"We had 90 minutes control of the game against a side like Manchester City. I cannot complain. But you want to win and we did not.

"We should have had a penalty on Ander Herrera. It is easy to see for me but I have a replay. The referee has one second.

"I always say we need the modern technology but I am the only one in the desert calling for it."

I am worried we are too light up front this season and i know it is fairly early days but i just don't think Bony suits our style of play at all.Happy we are top after a fairly tough start and the injuries,bedding new players in.We need to work an a system that gets the best out of Bony when Aguero is missing or move on and get a replacement.

happy with the defensive side of our game today....and without sergio, silva and nasri we are going to struggle creatively.

i don't think MP could have done much more today as he knew if he had played a midfield two of yay and one other we would have been over run....

Yaya further forward doesn't really work any more BUT i don't think he had any other option ..if he hadn't have played yay utd would have had even more confidence just to poor forward and though Yaya didn't really do much (though he had our best chance) he kept them mindful.

the only other option would have been to play

hart

back 4

navas ferd yaya sterling

kdb

bony

but i think that may have been too weak defensively as yaya and KDB don't offer that much in terms of that

i don't think the option of playing KDB upfront was a good one to as he wouldn't have fared any better than bony

I really think MP did well today and I don't think he hd much other option to be honest due to injuries to key players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.