The Derby Post Match Thread

TOP OF THE TABLE!!!!! I'll take it!!!;) but......I expect a lot more from a 25mil striker than we currently getting. Yes, I agree, no one is like Aguero BUT for the price we paid for Bony.....I expect someone that can atleast look dangerous in front of goal. Great at holding up the ball but to often slows the play down and only seems to have one gear....Bony has been a great player in the prem over the last couple of years but something is not working with us! I think its time to give the young lad a try! I'm also fed up of hearing the excuse...we didn't win because Aguero and Silva are injured....Yes, these 2 are legends to us blues but I would hope we are more than just 2 players.....they've both been here many years now and we should have signed enough talent by now to still win against any team in the perm when they not on the pitch. I'll take one point and very happy to be back on top but I think Yaya, Bony, Sterling should be thanking the very solid play from our back 4 and Hart for this point......just disappointed we didn't stick it to those rags in their back yard! GO BLUESSSSSS!!!!!!!!

Whats with the money reference ? Bony didnt live up to his £25m fee today , so did KDB live up to his £52m fee ? Or yaya his £30m fee and his £300k a week wages , were does it stop ? Bony had a very good 1st half and brought players into the game , he was totally isolated in the 2nd half , because we settled for a point. Are real madrid more than 2 players ? take ladyboy and bale from them are they as good ? Take messi and iniesta from Barca are they as good ? No they are not , and we are not as good without merlin and Kun because those type of players are irreplaceable , but like you i was expecting a win today, a draw against a full strength £350m rag team is OK , and were still top of the league.

Not as a forward he isn't be there again that isn't his position anyway. It was his absence from deep midfield that stopped us keeping the ball and getting going forward.
We can't play three defensive deep midfielders and he can't play in a two.

So unless we invest a position for him then he has to go. We'd have kept possession better playing with ten men and someone else playing the no.10 role.

I'm gutted we didn't beat them today all this good point bollocks fucking annoys the shit out out of me! They are wank and we have let them off the hook by not having a proper go. On the plus side glad Otamendi had blinder to shut all those muppets up who criticise him at every opportunity,the guy is a class defender and the team is far and away the best in the league just wish we had a top draw manager to manage them,MP was getting some stick around me today and for once I agree with them we need someone better in the summer.

A good day for City

It's clear now the title is there for the taking

Man Utd are average despite all the spending , pedestrian and a team that City should not finish below this season under any circumstances

Chelsea are already out of it.

Arsenal?......our only real challengers....usually fade away on the second half of season....but if they exit CL who knows..

Not a vintage day for City on the pitch......but in reality with Aguero and Silva to return and Kompany and Otamendi looking tight this should be the start of another title run.

I bloody love Fernandinho. Thank you very much yaya for everything but your not good enough anymore.

Not as a forward he isn't be there again that isn't his position anyway. It was his absence from deep midfield that stopped us keeping the ball and getting going forward.
We can't play three defensive deep midfielders and he can't play in a two.

So unless we invest a position for him then he has to go. We'd have kept possession better playing with ten men and someone else playing the no.10 role.

We could play him in a central 3.

Have to disagree. He was literally walking around in midfield in the second half.
A threat? in brief moments, maybe, but all too brief overall. He still some amazing moments in him, I'm sure of that, but 1 in 5 games shows that ability, what do City do with the other 4?
I think he is judged in a different light to other players so when he has a quiet game, his level of performance is criticised more than others. De Bruyne and Sterling were just as bad, as was Bony. We had no attacking presence whatsoever

Overall though i'm pleased enough with a point there.

Swamp, Goodison, White Hart Lane, Selhurst Parl all done with. Even Hatwthorns isn't an easy place to go and win at so i'm happy enough. Spurs aside, we've been good away. Hugely miss Silva and Aguero though. Need them back and injury free for the rest of the season.

Defensively very good today and hopefully we can start seeing similar only the Champions League.

Attacking play was very poor though and a little concerning if we continue throughout the season with plenty of key players getting injured.

A point away from home against our rivals this season will be a good result in my opinion, we don't have to play all out attacking football every week, especially if we don't have key players fit enough to feel comfortable playing in such a way.

I think if we were as open as we were against Sevilla on Wednesday today could have seen us get nothing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.