The Derby Post Match Thread

I thought Plattenburg reffed the game well.
Plenty of others would have caved in, based on the evidence of other games this season.
He did well to ignore the baying rags at an over-excited cripple creek today.
Apart from touching rooney on the head and then patting him on the bum,way too bloody familiar

I thought Plattenburg reffed the game well.
Plenty of others would have caved in, based on the evidence of other games this season.
He did well to ignore the baying rags at an over-excited cripple creek today.

Totally disagree, I thought he was shocking. Terrible referee

Happy with a point after the way the second half went we were very scrappy and couldn't hold the ball
Otamendi was very good easily his best game for us I would say it has a lot to do with the authority of kompany you could see multiple times kompany telling him to relax and keeping him focused

Bony wasn't horrible but is to far away from agueros level for us atm he shows glimpses of a good touch and good ability to hold the ball up but doesn't do it enough

I think taking sterling off was a big mistake
70% of the time he was tracking back on Valencia and saving kolarov asoon as he went off and KDB went to that side that had far to much space down there KDB wasn't even trying at that point which was very disappointing
Yaya was also disappointing I thought he should of been the one subbed for navas he would go on short burst of energy and close down players then give up for 15 minutes I thinking having the ferns there to cover him made him feel like he didn't have to help in defence
And playing him behind the striker I think was a mistake it took away the combination of KDB and sterling we have been seeing those two had no interplay between each other which it a silly decision
But all in all a draw at old Trafford with out a 2 best attackers I'm happy with that by the time they come to us we should be well and truly in our best form with our best 11

The main lesson is that KDB does not play on the right, needs to be central or left, was much better once navas came on the right.

You were wishing you were giving "Wazza"™ the friendly bum pat Kaz?
200.gif

I just don't know what should I do on this site to download the game. After registering and clicking on download, some weird script opens up and the download won't start.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.