The Derby Post Match Thread

As I said my expectations are obviously higher than most.Over the years I have seldom slagged off a City performance but that truly was awful today from KDB,Yaya,Sterling and with Bony virtually starved of any decent service its just as well the defence and Ferno and Nandi were up for the fight.

Read the thread. You'll gather what most people think about your views

Delighted with the point. We didn't play particularly well but maybe we weren't allowed to. LvG has got them well organised defensively.

Having said that I have never seen such a talentless United side. No creativity, no flair, no nothing. They ran, they hurried us. That was it.

Arsenal are our rivals for the title.

Problem with the Ferns though is that neither of them can conduct the orchestra, hence why we kept giving the scum the ball back. We needed Yaya deep to be moving the ball about.

Never going to be easy without Merlin, happy with the point and we move on.
Catch 22. How I saw it too. We need yaya in there to control possession and work the ball but when he is in there we are very vulnerable without the ball.
He has been immense for us but his time as a starter is over.

Back at our place with kun and Silva we'll do them. As others have said four from six is fine, and we sometimes need to grind out a 0-0 to be consistent in the pl and the cl too for that matter.

Show me where I`ve stated this ????
Obviously I was referencing the "4-5 players are playing below par" or whatever you claimed, figured you were smart enough to see that without me literally having to quote your words. Feel free to reply to my actual post rather than ignore all my points for the sake of being pedantic.

We were setup 4231 but played 4222
With Yaya playing as second forward and that left a hole in midfield
We actually played with 9 players for the most of second half as Yaya and bony did bare minimum
As soon as Yaya came of we started to see some if ball and after bony f'ed off we actually were pressing for attack

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.