Status
Not open for further replies.
SWP's back said:
garymj said:
Rascal said:
London may be booming

The north suffers as always

Why do theTories hate us so much?
Maybe because no one up here ever votes for them.

312v895.png

Not entirely true though is it.

That map looks very iffy what is it supposed to be showing ?

SWP's back said:
garymj said:
Rascal said:
London may be booming

The north suffers as always

Why do theTories hate us so much?
Maybe because no one up here ever votes for them.

312v895.png

Not entirely true though is it.
Me and all my family were born in Salford, not alot of tory voters there, which is what I thought was the "area" he meant.

I'm thinking of moving house now and getting a 10 year fixed mortgage as the rates are so good and I can see it picking up soon just hope I can sell mine

Challenger1978 said:
Ok I've done a bit of digging and this map is far more representative of how people vote.

[bigimg]http://www.libdemvoice.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/economist-2-nations-map.png[/bigimg]

The map is explained here
Exactly. same as bonny scotland.

I found myself thinking the other day about how i have no savings, im skint, cant get on the property ladder and if i, god forbid, lose my job il be fucked. I actually for a few seconds seriously thought "ah well, i can always just kill myself". Mentioned it today and it seems im not the only one!

CTID1988 said:
I found myself thinking the other day about how i have no savings, im skint, cant get on the property ladder and if i, god forbid, lose my job il be fucked. I actually for a few seconds seriously thought "ah well, i can always just kill myself". Mentioned it today and it seems im not the only one!
Well you dont want to that mate,

CTID1988 said:
Just take it one day at a time. anyway....Season starts proper on Monday :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.