the economy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skashion said:
Challenger1978 said:
That map looks very iffy what is it supposed to be showing ?
Red = dinner, tea
Blue = lunch, dinner
Very correct.

-- Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:36 pm --

Challenger1978 said:
SWP's back said:
garymj said:
Maybe because no one up here ever votes for them.

312v895.png

Not entirely true though is it.

Votes per party by land mass.<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:36 pm --<br /><br />
garymj said:
SWP's back said:
garymj said:

312v895.png

Me and all my family were born in Salford, not alot of tory voters there, which is what I thought was the "area" he meant.
No the "area" he meant was "the North" (as stated)

Challenger1978 said:
SWP's back said:
garymj said:

312v895.png

SWPs maps and graphs have always been well dodgy. It's probably an old map showing the muffin eating habits of the UK.

nelsons willie said:
Challenger1978 said:
SWP's back said:
312v895.png

SWPs maps and graphs have always been well dodgy. It's probably an old map showing the muffin eating habits of the UK.
He said The north,which I thought was manchester,seeing this is a city forum, and hes pointing at the north east,I think, anyway sorry if It offended you.

The point I was trying to make, and I wish I hadnt bothered, is that people up north west, most likely vote anything but tory.So maybe thats why the guy thinks they hate everyone here.

garymj said:
The point I was trying to make, and I wish I hadnt bothered, is that people up north, most likely vote anything but tory.So maybe thats why the guy thinks they hate everyone here.
People up north in inner city and/or densely populated areas don't vote Tory.

People in the countryside do. And there's more countryside than not in the north. This is why constituencies are much bigger (by land size) and makes it look like a sea of beautiful blue.

SWP's back said:
Josh Blue said:
mr t said:
From the BBC

UK wages decline among worst in Europe

Wages in the UK have seen one of the largest falls in the European Union during the economic downturn, according to official figures.

That is the fourth-worst decline among the 27 EU nations .

By contrast, German hourly wages rose by 2.7% over the same period.

Across the European Union as a whole, average wages fell 0.7%.

Only Greek, Portuguese and Dutch workers have had a steeper decline in hourly wages, the figures showed.

Other countries that have suffered during the eurozone debt crisis also fared better than the UK. Spain had a 3.3% drop over the same period and salaries in Cyprus fell by 3%.

French workers saw a 0.4% increase, while the 18 countries in the eurozone saw a 0.1% drop during that period.

naaa m8 looking up apparently
Yet another great insight. You think the two are mutually exclusive??

The article above is talking about what happened (past tense) over the last 5 years, the thread is talking about what is predicted (and looking likely) to happen - (future tense) over the coming 2 years.

But you won't reply to this, you'll slink back off to whatever you do and await another attempt to be pithy in a subject that's way over your head, even though this shouldn't have been too taxing as it's very straightforward English. Ill wager you didn't even read the article.
I did say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.