the economy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
SWP's back said:
SWP's back said:
Josh Blue said:
naaa m8 looking up apparently
Yet another great insight. You think the two are mutually exclusive??

The article above is talking about what happened (past tense) over the last 5 years, the thread is talking about what is predicted (and looking likely) to happen - (future tense) over the coming 2 years.

But you won't reply to this, you'll slink back off to whatever you do and await another attempt to be pithy in a subject that's way over your head, even though this shouldn't have been too taxing as it's very straightforward English. Ill wager you didn't even read the article.
I did say.

Pwned

I've just been in a meeting in work about the economic value in engineering (which is what I do)

In the last 2 weeks, the Eurozone has risen 0.2% which is projected not to rise again till the end of the year. On a side note, the Indian and Chinese economy's are falling: China by 1%, which doesn't sound a lot, but is trillions in monetary terms.

Aphex said:
I've just been in a meeting in work about the economic value in engineering (which is what I do)

In the last 2 weeks, the Eurozone has risen 0.2% which is projected not to rise again till the end of the year. On a side note, the Indian and Chinese economy's are falling: China by 1%, which doesn't sound a lot, but is trillions in monetary terms.

China is trying to get its economy in to line otherwise there will be a crash to end all crashes at its current expansion so from 10-12% they are trying to get to around 6%

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Aphex said:

China is trying to get its economy in to line otherwise there will be a crash to end all crashes at its current expansion so from 10-12% they are trying to get to around 6%

At the moment its around 8.2%. The best news for my line of work is if Germany and Italy (Italy especially) buck the trend as they are our customers. America are investing in the engineering sector too, which are our other customers.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Aphex said:

China owns all the banks as well so that's a major plus for them as well I believe

Aphex said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Aphex said:

At the moment its around 8.2%. The best news for my line of work is if Germany and Italy (Italy especially) buck the trend as they are our customers. America are investing in the engineering sector too, which are our other customers.
It has fallen for 9 out of the last 10 quarters apparently. Unfortunately China pretty much runs Australia economy wise as well so they are starting to feel it

Aphex said:

China was always predicted to mate, something I wrote on here back end of last year

"China will grow less strongly with its new leadership under a more cautious reform path as it continues to move from export to domestic markets."

Eurozone came in today at 0.3% - party time

Commodity prices are starting to fall, which is very bad news indeed for Australia and parts of Africa, Brazil is also starting to feel the pinch

It always happens the pundits tell us that so and so country or countries are going to be the next economic giant but they are almost always wrong, mainly because they are trying to ramp up some foreign investment fund, as Sir James Goldsmith once famously said

"When you spot a bandwagon you've missed it" sage advice for all investors

Ducado said:
Commodity prices are starting to fall, which is very bad news indeed for Australia and parts of Africa, Brazil is also starting to feel the pinch

It always happens the pundits tell us that so and so country or countries are going to be the next economic giant but they are almost always wrong, mainly because they are trying to ramp up some foreign investment fund, as Sir James Goldsmith once famously said

"When you spot a bandwagon you've missed it" sage advice for all investors
That loon twinkletoes was telling anyone and everyone to put money in gold this time last year much to my disagreement. It's down 22% since then.

Revised up to 0.7%
1% in 6 months

Hazzah
;)
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-23807182" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-23807182</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.