The end of Dzeko

SWPISHOME said:
VinceYoungisaBLUE said:
Love Dzeko but he is just too inconsistent

I don't think it's Dzeko been inconsistant, He never gets a long run of games, He gets thrown on for 5-10 mins in some games and scored, Yet the next game he's still sitting on the bench, He scored 4 goals v Spurs earlier in the season and found himself on the bench the next game.

He should hand in a transfer request in my opinion. Tevez goes to play golf for 6 months, Dzeko does his job and gets 20+ goals, And still finds himself on the bench while Tevez gets the nod ahead of him.

I don't agree with that one bit.

I too agree that he should hand in transfer request. There is just no place for him here.

Dzeko proved tonight that he's a Donkey and looked clumsy every time he got the ball, get rid and get some money back. He is not suited to our game with his crap first touch.

My main gripe with Dzeko was summed up in one move tonight. He runs well, works tirelessly and can find a pass but as a striker and tonight was a perfect example he gets the ball and when one on one with an opposing defender I want to see him burst pastn use his size and look hungry to bulldoze his way through and get a shot on goal. Inevitably he fanny's around with it and gets pushed off the ball he'sa 10 year old ballerina and the opposing defender's the heavyweight sumo champion of the world.

FFS man I want to see the hunger in your eyes when you've a chance to go through on goal.

SWPISHOME said:
VinceYoungisaBLUE said:
Love Dzeko but he is just too inconsistent

I don't think it's Dzeko been inconsistant, He never gets a long run of games, He gets thrown on for 5-10 mins in some games and scored, Yet the next game he's still sitting on the bench, He scored 4 goals v Spurs earlier in the season and found himself on the bench the next game.

He should hand in a transfer request in my opinion. Tevez goes to play golf for 6 months, Dzeko does his job and gets 20+ goals, And still finds himself on the bench while Tevez gets the nod ahead of him.

I don't agree with that one bit.

This and [b]only[/b]this !!

Blue2112 said:
My main gripe with Dzeko was summed up in one move tonight. He runs well, works tirelessly and can find a pass but as a striker and tonight was a perfect example he gets the ball and when one on one with an opposing defender I want to see him burst pastn use his size and look hungry to bulldoze his way through and get a shot on goal. Inevitably he fanny's around with it and gets pushed off the ball he'sa 10 year old ballerina and the opposing defender's the heavyweight sumo champion of the world.

FFS man I want to see the hunger in your eyes when you've a chance to go through on goal.

You know that feeling when you hit a point in whatever you're doing and you tell yourself "I just simply don't give a fuck any longer?"

I would make nothing of his performance tonight. He didn't start playing footie last year you know.....you're not deemed worth 27 mil. and are pursued by the likes of City, Milan, Real, Juve, etc. if you play the game like a ballerina and show no hunger.

Definitely think something went wrong here. He could've been a huge part of this team and could've had a lot of success with us, but is not suited for this game. He would fit in much better with a team like Madrid, Milan, and sadly Manure.

Good luck to him whatever he decides to do. I think it would be a shame to keep him at City and make him waste the prime years of his career.

Well....at the wages he's getting paid i think "waste" is hardly the right term but you know what I mean.<br /><br />-- Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:19 pm --<br /><br />
bluecityboy said:
123abcd said:
Marvin said:
Stupid topic

We have 4 strikers and any top team needs 4 strikers. They can't play every week

I would like to see Dzeko play more games, although his game doesn't really suit the short passing which i think is why Mancini is favouring Aguero and now Tevez.

NO top team has 4 strikers each of whom carry names and wages like ours...1, 2, some teams even have 3. But no other team has 4 of those.
United?

Well...let's compare.

Aguero - Shrek
Tevez - Welbeck
Dzeko - Hernandez
Balo - Berba

I think we can both agree that with the exception of Shrek, the players on the the left side are much better recognized, paid, and deemed of higher quality than those on the right.

I was thinking Barca for a minute but even there we have a 1, 2...then a big drop off. Madrid...1, 2, ....2.5.....then nothing.

I maybe mistaken...but at the final whistle he pegged it down the tunnel without any acknowledgement to the team or the fans... Poor show if that was true (maybe I missed it)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.