The end of Dzeko

Dzekos first touch doesn't suit the prem simple as that. Too fast, and he doesn't know what hits him with aguero, silva nasri and yaya pinging it around. I'm not saying he'd struggle at everyteam in prem - but our teams fast one or two touch passing does nothing for him.

Clubber said:
I still rate Dzeko and think he will be with us next year. I also think Mancini will be looking at a winger in the summer, as he tried for Sanchez last summer, yet was pipped to the post.

If Dzeko got a decent run in the team he would be a handful for any defence.

A winger wont solve dzekos problem, I HOPE he leaves this season along with Kolarov.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Maldeika said:
Comrade Buka said:
What will make me fucking laugh is if Mancini gets his wingers, we start crossing to Aguero and Tevez when the opposition sits deep - and Dzeko has left for Bayern, banging in goals at will from the service of two of the best wingers in the game - Ribery and Robben.

Sorry - but Robben and Ribery are other type of wingers that do not work for Gomez so much. They do not even cross very often... Only about 30 % of his goals this year in all tournaments were serviced by Ribery or Robben, Müller and Kroos (later with standards) were providing a lot more service for him and the rest was done by the other persons in the team.

Robben is more into his own goals, Ribery gives assists to everybody and is going for own goals.

shouldn't someone tell them they're meant to kick it the other way?

Robben is a left foot that works on the right side...

Ribery is a dribbler...

They are just not the type of wingers you talk of. They stay on the wings until they reach the penalty box and then they draw inside.

Actually - Bild told today that Claudio Pizarro will come back from Bremen in summer. His contract runs out, he did 16 goals and 9 assists this season - but with 33 he might be satisfied with playing the second fiddle at a top club but getting a chance here and then. And he has the class to play CL - has been at Bayern from 2001 to 2007 until he failed at Chelsea and went to Bremen in 2009 where he had started his European career.

Good luck Edin finding a luck somewhere else :

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHsc2a3DZSk&feature=player_embedded#![/youtube]

suppa_FMB said:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHsc2a3DZSk&feature=player_embedded#![/youtube]

Some good goals there, but moreso some IMPORTANT goals...

Most notable @Notts (FA cup), @Wigan, @Blackburn, @Bolton, @Liverpool (FA cup), vs. Aris, @QPR, @Scrottenham (of course)...

I want the kid to find his place at City, but...oh well, we'll wait and see.

EaglesFan said:
suppa_FMB said:

Some good goals there, but moreso some IMPORTANT goals...

Most notable @Notts (FA cup), @Wigan, @Blackburn, @Bolton, @Liverpool (FA cup), vs. Aris, @QPR, @Scrottenham (of course)...

I want the kid to find his place at City, but...oh well, we'll wait and see.
Now you're just making up games that he's scored in

Fantastic finisher inside and out of the box with both feet and his head but doesn't have anything else in his game. Balotelli/Aguero/Tevez do.

There is nothing wrong with that but Mancini just can't fit him in our team which revolves around 4 attackers moving around, playing quick sharp passes and pulling out moments of skill which beat players and then finishing. Dzeko can only do one part of this. Which is unfortunate.

I will be sad to see him go but i know he will go on to score plenty of goals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.