The End of on Street Parking within walking distance of the Etihad

looking at the new scheme parking is restricted near the fire station area up to the bridge?

I'm going to park in Droylsden near the New Road and 216 to ground.

Are there buses after the game to Ashton? Night games too?
There won’t be any room left in Briscoe or around it all the stewards will park there because City don’t have enough room for their cars on official car parks, they have a limited number.

I wonder if they’ll include electric scooters you know the ones been banned in Paris now! Can’t wait for it to piss down in the middle of winter I’m not getting fucking soaked to sit for 110 mins of football piss wet through then get even wetter and colder waiting for a bus that may or may not turn up, lots of empty seats I reckon!
Mancunians not going to the games because of rain? How times have changed

There won’t be any room left in Briscoe or around it all the stewards will park there because City don’t have enough room for their cars on official car parks, they have a limited number.
Briscoe Lane was in the new scheme so I don't know where stewards will park.

Andy Burnham can fuck right off the stupid scouse twat. The trams going to and from the ground are already a nightmare, if thousands more are using them they just aren’t going to cope. Also if I owned a business on say Ashton New Road I’d be furious as the amount of people who park near the ground and use the local chippys etc are going to lose a big share of their business. I assume this parking restriction will also apply to the new arena? Or is it just Manchester City fans that the scouse **** is determined to inconvenience? All done at a time when we are expanding, and clearly taking no account of the jobs, money and regeneration that our club had brought to the city. Daft doesn’t come close. As ever has our club just rolled over and accepted this? Given he is a scouser we’ve probably apologised to him
This post would be a good rant, if it was anything to do with the GM mayor. This is a city council scheme.

Not to mention there will be more than 200 people in the north stand.
The bastards don't want you using cars! We travel from East Timperley and 2 miles from the nearest tram station ! I've been going since I was nine in 1967 and will always find a way to watch my blue boys ! To park on the few road spaces before Ashton Old Road which is outside the restricted area means arriving 3 hours before kick off for weekend games and little less for midweek games and a twenty minute walk to the ground already god knows what will happen from November ! MCC Want your money from the new arena but then presume every fkg body will be travelling from the City Centre or if not fk you ! Still can't wait for them to put on an event after a City game and watch the carnage and believe me they will do dispite saying they wont !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.