The End of on Street Parking within walking distance of the Etihad

As a matter of interest do they have similar draconian Matchday parking restrictions round Old Trafford?

Can you still park on Ashton old road
It isn't starting until November.

As a matter of interest do they have similar draconian Matchday parking restrictions round Old Trafford?
Different set up with it being in an industrial park area and 2 councils. You can't park too close due to that reason rather than the football, but could park just the other side of the cricket ground over the tram line or past the quadrant round-a-bout.

Can you still park on Ashton old road

You've never been able to park on Ashton Old Road since we moved to the new stadium, its marked with double yellow lines from the Mancunian Way all the way to Fairfield Road in Openshaw.

Should be ok after tomorrow. It’s due to reopen a couple of days before the next home game against Forest.

Dunno if you’ve used it but they’ve got the replacement bus to Weaste and back pretty well organised to be fair to them. Even though it is a bit of a pain.
Thanks for that information. I’m going to park at Weaste and go from there hopefully. It’s just so handy parking at Ladywell and as you say after the international break it will be back to normal. If it runs to schedule! :-)

Parking has become a nightmare and I get why for the sake of the residents but transportation to and from the ground needs to be much better. Parking used to be a piece of piss at Maine Road, me and my dad would park around the corner from the parkside in a side street and I did that for years after my dad stopped going, then I moved to Whalley Range High School and walked to the ground which was good. When we moved to where we are now I used to park at a local high school which was a 5 min walk to the ground but when that got demolished I started to use the club parking which is a nightmare to get off at full time, so now I get the train to Piccadilly and either Uber or walk to the ground and back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.