The FA cup and Refs!

This guy is a real rag. Shouldn't be allowed to ref us. It would be like my referring at the swamp. I would be giving foul throws and everything. Every shirt pull would be a penalty.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Lets face it we got what we deserved today...fuck all. Blaming the ref might make people feel better but he didn't defend like a twat unlike 2 of our wankers.

This unfortunately + 1

conormcfc said:
We were awarded a goal that was offside though.

Point dies there really.

No it wasn't offside..............recent directive says that blocking a keepers view should not be construed as interfering......bollocks, I know, but that what they say

False dichotomy...

Sure we did not play well but it didn't help to have a ref that let the Piemen take turns in cynically fouling our plyers,, a classic Baconface tactic: kick a lump, then join tha back of the queue to kick the next lump.. that way no one stacks up fouls to get a yellow...

why the fook do you think that Yaya and Nasir were getting so upset with him? They don't spend most of their time in games noes to nosing the ref like Shrek and co

The ref was a joke and it takes quite a lot for me to come out ranting at refs, having reffed myself

he was just fookin aweful..

When you get players squaring up / brawls etc, it' s usually the result of a ref that hasn't established his authority; a bit like a teacher who doesn't sort out his class early doors.. this man was a joke

That said, we were awful too... but I'll not be told that because of that fact we cannot dicuss the refs performance.. Some posters on this thread demonstrate a failure to grasp the rules of basic Logic

I'm convinced there's a conspiracy against us with the rag ref today just the latest in a long line of 'factors' aimed at curtailing our chances of success. So disappointed.

The new Stuart Atwell, most likely to follow him down the leagues after more incompetent (if not outright bent, which is up for debate... some on here claim he is from a family of United fans, in which case the chance of him really supporting Altrincham is...?) displays like today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.