The Fat Spanish Waiter Has A Pop

RobbieBrewer said:
Rafa32

So why do players sign for the dippers?
If they were mid table,and City were top-four do you still think they'd choose you because of the fantastic "istree?"

You know the answer.

nope they would be running to you lot im sure..wait though last time i checked we were top 4 and you were mid table?i dont believe players sign for the history of liverpool..its a factor i think..but the big factor..were one of the big 4 in england..simple as.. so what was your point there?!

Rafa32 said:
RobbieBrewer said:
Rafa32

If they were mid table,and City were top-four do you still think they'd choose you because of the fantastic "istree?"

You know the answer.

nope they would be running to you lot im sure..wait though last time i checked we were top 4 and you were mid table?i dont believe players sign for the history of liverpool..its a factor i think..but the big factor..were one of the big 4 in england..simple as.. so what was your point there?!

for the moment atleast you are. But things change - so were Leeds and newcastle at one stage fella.

Now, as has been said before and so i quote "fuck off"

Rafa32 said:
RobbieBrewer said:
Rafa32

You know the answer.

Come on -surely you can see the analogy?If your debt kicks in you simply won't be able to compete-and that "top four" place can only be maintained with one thing-MONEY.Rafas had and been able to waste loads....just like the other top four managers.
All this "we're playing for a huge club" stuff the likes of Torres comes out with will go tits up if you slip out of the top four...and surely you can remember how UEFA changed the rules so you could play in the CL after finishing 5th?
It's all about money these days mate.We've got it-you haven't.
A complete reverse of the last twenty years.Your "saftey blanket" CL buffer-zone just got blown away.
Not suggesting we're a bigger club than Liverpool-we're miles away in world stature to be fair-but don't be too sure that it's going to last forever.

well if you read my posts you surely realise that i said someday you may break it but imo it wont be this season,maybe not even next season.definately not with mark hughes as manager anyway..its all well and good having money..fantastic..but as ive said numerous times it aint gona happen as soon as you lot think..you all waffle on about money and how you can bid for anybody..madrid have signed benzema,kaka,ronaldo,albiol..citeh sign barry,taylor,santa cruz..it will be a while before you can start attractin the likes of them!

Rafa32 said:
well if you read my posts you surely realise that i said someday you may break it but imo it wont be this season,maybe not even next season.definately not with mark hughes as manager anyway..its all well and good having money..fantastic..but as ive said numerous times it aint gona happen as soon as you lot think..you all waffle on about money and how you can bid for anybody..madrid have signed benzema,kaka,ronaldo,albiol..citeh sign barry,taylor,santa cruz..it will be a while before you can start attractin the likes of them!

I agree it will be a while, but I can certainly see us signing their ilk in the next 5 years.
In all honesty can you say the same for Liverpool ?

stony said:
Rafa32 said:

I agree it will be a while, but I can certainly see us signing their ilk in the next 5 years.

yeah - we aren't in for Terry, tevez or Eto'o [slaps head and breathes very slowly]

Rafa32 said:

Your mask just slipped with the "Citeh" comment.Do you actually know what that means.Are you a Scouser?Probably not.

In answer to your "points" then maybe you should look a little closer to home in terms of who's been signed.
Don't see too many world-beaters signing in at Liverpool?
Why?

stony said:
Rafa32 said:

well if youre saying that we couldnt i dont really know who could in the world?!we have been better team than madrid the last few years so id say ye?!

SWP's back said:
stony said:
Rafa32 said:

yeah - we aren't in for Terry, tevez or Eto'o [slaps head and breathes very slowly]

terry?dream on thats just not hapenin..ancelotti said it all..tevez..thats rubbish i wouldnt even class him any better then kuyt..if you want my opinion id put stephen ireland ahead of him!

and eto..his agent says he wants to stay?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.