The Fat Spanish Waiter Has A Pop

All dipper players play entirely for the love of the club.It's all about "istree."
No-one ever asks for a pay rise,and they absolutey 100% never offer players like Torres more money than they were on at their old club.
They just show them Betamax videos of Souness,Dalglish and Gerry Marsden to get them to sign.

Simple,la.

you know for people who keep complaining about how everyone else is out to get them because they have money..ive not mentioned it one of my posts yet i say about 90% of posts on here is yourselves talking about money..sad really..were all bricking it really;)

Rafa32 said:
you know for people who keep complaining about how everyone else is out to get them because they have money..ive not mentioned it one of my posts yet i say about 90% of posts on here is yourselves talking about money..sad really..were all bricking it really;)

You should be with those potless Yanks in charge.....

Rafa32 said:

wonder if your cockhead of a waiter thinks the same as you,even torres as basically said uumm City better watch our backs

bluemoon27 said:
Rafa32 said:

even torres as basically said uumm City better watch our backs

hahaha give me a quote there lad where youre getting that from?!

Rafa32 said:
bluemoon27 said:
Rafa32 said:

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/2009/June/City-will-be-title-threat-warns-Kop-ace-Torres

Now fuck off.

fair enough but i wouldnt say he was saying lets watch our backs now..smaybe he is just covering his back for when he moves to you lot ya know..you can buy any players you want after all!

Rafa32

So why do players sign for the dippers?
If they were mid table,and City were top-four do you still think they'd choose you because of the fantastic "istree?"

You know the answer.

Rafa32 said:
bluemoon27 said:
Rafa32 said:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/2009/June/City-will-be-title-threat-warns-Kop-ace-Torres" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/20 ... ace-Torres</a>
It'll be on your website.
I was a bit suprised he said he'd stay at l'pool as long as he was wanted,hedging his bets perhaps.

Bluemoon115 said:
Rafa32 said:
bluemoon27 said:
Rafa32 said:

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/2009/June/City-will-be-title-threat-warns-Kop-ace-Torres

Now fuck off.

cheers was looking for it to shut the cnut up,whats up no one on the dippers forum all out on the rob

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.