The Fat Spanish Waiter Has A Pop

Rafa32 said:
SWP's back said:
stony said:
Rafa32 said:
well if you read my posts you surely realise that i said someday you may break it but imo it wont be this season,maybe not even next season.definately not with mark hughes as manager anyway..its all well and good having money..fantastic..but as ive said numerous times it aint gona happen as soon as you lot think..you all waffle on about money and how you can bid for anybody..madrid have signed benzema,kaka,ronaldo,albiol..citeh sign barry,taylor,santa cruz..it will be a while before you can start attractin the likes of them!

I agree it will be a while, but I can certainly see us signing their ilk in the next 5 years.
In all honesty can you say the same for Liverpool ?

yeah - we aren't in for Terry, tevez or Eto'o [slaps head and breathes very slowly]

terry?dream on thats just not hapenin..ancelotti said it all..tevez..thats rubbish i wouldnt even class him any better then kuyt..if you want my opinion id put stephen ireland ahead of him!

and eto..his agent says he wants to stay?

Always nice to read the views of a transfer expert. Well done. Your time was the 80's ours is coming. Someone should preserve all this bollox in a time capsule so we can all laugh at it in a few years.

Rafa is weird, i realy hope hughes comes out and gives him some shit for his comments. Completely unneccessary slating of barry when i imagine part of the reason he didnt get him was due to his public pursuit of the player last year which pissed o'neil off so much. Barry wanted out of villa but o'neil was not gonna sell to the fat ****.

If wenger had come out and said these comments about money then i would accept that he probably has a point, he does an amazing job considering he has financial restrictions and his team produes some great football. The way he has transformed the arsenal academy and is producing some great young players further enhances his reputation. Benitez spends and spends, he doesnt go for big targets instead he spends smaller amounts on shit players and does this often. His team play boring defensive football and he has even managed to transform the academy from a place that has created some good english players to a mess that is full to the brim of a foreigners.

Personally i cant see liverpool falling out the top 4 yet, they looked pretty strong last year but if they did it would bring a smile to every fan in the leagues face.

Rafa32 said:
SWP's back said:
stony said:
Rafa32 said:
well if you read my posts you surely realise that i said someday you may break it but imo it wont be this season,maybe not even next season.definately not with mark hughes as manager anyway..its all well and good having money..fantastic..but as ive said numerous times it aint gona happen as soon as you lot think..you all waffle on about money and how you can bid for anybody..madrid have signed benzema,kaka,ronaldo,albiol..citeh sign barry,taylor,santa cruz..it will be a while before you can start attractin the likes of them!

I agree it will be a while, but I can certainly see us signing their ilk in the next 5 years.
In all honesty can you say the same for Liverpool ?

yeah - we aren't in for Terry, tevez or Eto'o [slaps head and breathes very slowly]

terry?dream on thats just not hapenin..ancelotti said it all..tevez..thats rubbish i wouldnt even class him any better then kuyt..if you want my opinion id put stephen ireland ahead of him!

and eto..his agent says he wants to stay?

Yeah - your right I am wrong - not even going to dignify you with a response - watch this space muppet.

To be fair Rafa,it's reassuring that you're on here,debating who we should and shouldn't sign.Thoughtful.Very thoughtful.
Thanks for your time spent here you could have spent on the dippers forum...

;-)

For a start the headline "Rafa has a pop at City" was ridiculous as he didnt really have a pop at City. What is worrying TFSW and all the rest of the big 4 is another club challenging their cartel. They want to keep all the top players among themselves, forever. They dont want infidels like City, Villa, and Everton threatening to step on their toes. No! the CL cash is ours! Its not for the upstarts below us. Well they better get used to somebody else splashing the cash (as they have done for the last 20/30 years). They werent complaining when they had the big money signings and we were getting the likes Of Samaras which nearly cleaned us out. Oh how two faced these people are. Its all me, me, me. They dont like it up 'em, and I am made up. We know it will take a few years to get to the very top, but they have had 30 years start on us.

SWP im just syaing its a different thing being in for someone and actually signing them..jesus if were measuring clubs ambition or whatever on being in for someone then we have been in for aquero,david villa,silva,every man and his dog as have your lot..its all just paper talk bollox..myself i dont believe a word of anything in the paper unless its a direct quote hence why i said that i dont think eto would be going or john terry!?

Dont believe i said that?think i said he wasnt any better than him..tell me why is he any better?!because city are signing him?ya wernt saying how good he was last year when he was at the mancs?

kuyt 12 goals and 9 assists in the league for a winger
tevez 5 goals and 1 assist..

still wouldnt play ahead of stephen ireland

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.