The Fat Spanish Waiter Has A Pop

SWP's back said:
some decisions this year have been shaped by those considerations and his was one.
There's no way those are Benitez's words. His English isn't that good.

Bart said:
SWP's back said:
Bart said:
Nope. Quite happy with the £ 12 Mill.

I'm not one for petty arguements either, but everyone in the world of football knows the only reason he would go to you is money. Hell, if he had ambition for the reminder of his career he would have stayed with us, Everton or moved to the top 4.

Are you taking the piss lad? If you think that then lets get on betfair and I will have £1k we finish higher than you.

You are a selling club that had a good 7 months last season and relegation form to end. You are going one way and it's not up.

How on earth are we a selling club? Did you follow the Barry saga last year?

Yeah. If he wanted to win anything why did he join you? You really aren't a football force and never will be. Like a chav with money. Sorry to break it for you lads.
EVERYONE knows they join you for money. Anyway I'm off for a ginger beer.

Sorry, but what ground breaking stuff have Villa done of late? You were nearly relegated under O'Leary a few seasons back, floated around doing nothing under Taylor, your doing better under O'Neill, but he has taken them as far as he can go. You finished way off the top 4, and quite frankly don't look like breaking it any time soon. In Cup competitions you've generally done poorly. Still, go ahead, big yourselves up, you've done nothing for along time, what good is finishing 6th if you don't care about Europe, by putting out your Under 12 team or whatever it was when it starts getting serious? Oh wait, we did it to finish 4th... hang on.....

Anyway, don't get a fit. I'll come back next May and piss you off when we AGAIN have finished higher then you in the table.

Haha, if we finish above you, you will never hear the end of this.

neil jung said:
SWP's back said:
some decisions this year have been shaped by those considerations and his was one.
There's no way those are Benitez's words. His English isn't that good.

Thats not the exact quote - the original one ended with "lar..." and then a minutes silence as he saw a dead squirrell on the way into the training ground.

Pearcey said:
This is the guy that spent £20m on Mascherano £20m on Torres, 17m on Johnson, 11m on Riera... etc.

Hypocritical wankstain.

don't forget the 25 million or whatever it was on Keane. LMFAO
CTID

Bart said:
Nope. Quite happy with the £ 12 Mill.

I'm not one for petty arguements either, but everyone in the world of football knows the only reason he would go to you is money. Hell, if he had ambition for the reminder of his career he would have stayed with us, Everton or moved to the top 4.

Maybe he realised that Randy Lerner has decided that he really can't afford this Premiership lark and has zipped up his wallet for the forseeable future. Cue another season of O'Neill moaning about lack of resources and a gradual decline to 8/9/10th place.

Or maybe he finally realised after we comprehensively outplayed you at CoMS that your club couldn't match his ambition.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.