The Fat Spanish Waiter Has A Pop

Rafa32 said:
stony said:
You might want to take your head out of your arse mate. if you're not worried, why are you on here ?

because a mate i know who posts on an arsenal forum said that i should have a look as its apparentely hilarious as i was also told over on rawk..and i was thinking that maybe it was maybe only a select few who talked shite(due to meeting some pretty decent sensable lads at your place last year)..why the fuck would i come on here if i was worried anyway?lol

RAWK ? Fucking hell! Now there is a forum inhabited by some serious fuckwits. If I'd have known you were from RAWK I would have treated you accordingly. No sharp words, one syllable replies, etc.
FFS, RAWK has to house the biggest collection of plastic, Sky watching deluded window lickers since Red Issue.
Sorry mate, but all your credibility(what there was of it) has disappeared faster than an unguarded drink in a Liverpool pub.

stony said:
RAWK ? Fucking hell! Now there is a forum inhabited by some serious fuckwits. If I'd have known you were from RAWK I would have treated you accordingly. No sharp words, one syllable replies, etc.
FFS, RAWK has to house the biggest collection of plastic, Sky watching deluded window lickers since Red Issue.
Sorry mate, but all your credibility(what there was of it) has disappeared faster than an unguarded drink in a Liverpool pub.

you do know that this site is a bit of a piss take amongst most forums though no?ah nevermind...

Rafa32 said:
stony said:

you do know that this site is a bit of a piss take amongst most forums though no?ah nevermind...

If RAWK and Bluemoon had a 'moron off'

Our morons would be too busy fighting between themselves to put up a decent fight.

But by the same respect, most of your fans are plastics from Ireland or Singapore. So unless you shipped in a few blue dipper morons, we would win by default.

472311.gif

Rafa32 said:

I bet it wasn't a couple seasons ago, we still had thousands of members, still had our share of idiots.

The differnece is people are obviously interested at looking from the outside in, and yea, to most of you it probably looks like an over exciteable place... and why the fuck shouldn't it be?

We're "living the dream" 'little old City' out bidding Europe's best, 'little City' attempting to prise away Captain Fantastic. We've watched some woefull shit over the years, but now we've been given the chance to do whatever the fuck we like, so we'll enjoy it, we'll get ahead of ourselves and we'll beleive the hype... fuck it, why not, we deserve it.

Like you said you'll take top 4, you're a "top 4" club. Supporting City has never been about success, it's been about a love for the club, we'll inevitably turn into one of these 'beige' successful Premier League clubs if we keep going long enough, but at least, at the begining, the one's who get to enjoy it, are the ones who've been around the longest, know our roots... Something you, as a Liverpool fan, really wont be able to relate to.

It would help too if your manager was actually able to not act like a five year old toddler everytime things didn't go his way... If you wanted him so much then why not pay the extra 1mil last year, i mean, you pulled out all the stops for Keane.

Rafa32 said:
stony said:

And you do know that your city is a bit of a piss take amongst other cities though no? Never mind.

Edit: Actually, I take that back. Your IP address shows you're from Ireland, what a surprise.

its very easy for it not to be about success when there is no success though..listen im not questioning that you should enjoy it or whatever..people have put that forward before the city are ruining football with all the bids and whatever..bollox id love to be able to bid that much for whoever..what annoys me is the idiots who moan about how everybodys out to get them and say there inevitably going to break into the top 4 and sign the best players in the world..lets be honest city will never be able to bid for the worlds top players until another 5 years imo..and to presume that you will automitically jump into the top of the premier league is i think very disrespectful to the likes of villa and as much as it kills to say it everton..

when people think city fans now they think of the gobshites who mention "money money money" in every post or how everyone is scared of them or just bitter to them..the post above is the ifrst sensible post ive seen all day..but another point..you can say that liverpool as "plastic fans" and all the rest but there are regulary two flights full of city fans on a match day flying out from dublin..with all that money that identity..that love of being the "little club" will be gone very very soon and you will soon be as if not more plastic than any of the top 4 clubs..thats how footballs going..its inevitable

Ric said:
Rafa32 said:
stony said:

And you do know that your city is a bit of a piss take amongst other cities though no? Never mind.

Edit: Actually, I take that back. Your IP address shows you're from Ireland, what a surprise.

Haha!

Why choose Liverpool then, was it the 80's when you was successful? Really you should stop now before my sides split.

Shooter 83 said:
Ric said:
Rafa32 said:
stony said:

Haha!

Why choose Liverpool then, was it the 80's when you was successful? Really you should stop now before my ribs split.

never seen liverpool lift a league trophy..fathers side of the family is from birkinhead grew up supporting them..anymore retarded ponts that have no basis?!

Rafa32 said:
its very easy for it not to be about success when there is no success though..listen im not questioning that you should enjoy it or whatever..people have put that forward before the city are ruining football with all the bids and whatever..bollox id love to be able to bid that much for whoever..what annoys me is the idiots who moan about how everybodys out to get them and say there inevitably going to break into the top 4 and sign the best players in the world..lets be honest city will never be able to bid for the worlds top players until another 5 years imo..and to presume that you will automitically jump into the top of the premier league is i think very disrespectful to the likes of villa and as much as it kills to say it everton..

when people think city fans now they think of the gobshites who mention "money money money" in every post or how everyone is scared of them or just bitter to them..the post above is the ifrst sensible post ive seen all day..but another point..you can say that liverpool as "plastic fans" and all the rest but there are regulary two flights full of city fans on a match day flying out from dublin..with all that money that identity..that love of being the "little club" will be gone very very soon and you will soon be as if not more plastic than any of the top 4 clubs..thats how footballs going..its inevitable

By everybody, you mean you... because when i think of City fans, i don't think of "posts" or threads or people mentioning money. Infact, from what i've seen were the only set of fans who talk any ounce of sense when SSN come and shove a camera in our faces at 8am on a Wednesday morning.

Is it not just as disrespectful to announce yourself as a top 4 club, nothing guarenteed afterall, just like history says you'll be top 4 next year, history says money = success. Unfortunate but true. I hope we get to the top with dignity, but it looks like were going to get there, regardless. Everton and Villa have tiny squads, are in Europe and as opposed to strengthening, have seemingly weakened. Why shouldn't we be ambitious and say we want to break the monopoly?

You can't seriously think that a website of a hundred or so regular posters talks for the majority of city fans.

GStar said:
By everybody, you mean you... because when i think of City fans, i don't think of "posts" or threads or people mentioning money. Infact, from what i've seen were the only set of fans who talk any ounce of sense when SSN come and shove a camera in our faces at 8am on a Wednesday morning.

Also, it not just as disrespectful to announce yourself as a top 4 club, noting guarenteed afterall, just like history says you'll be top 4 next year, history says money = success. Unfortunate but true. I hope we get to the top with dignity, but it looks like were going to get there, regardless. Everton and Villa have tiny squads, are in Europe and as opposed to strengthening, have seemingly weakened. Why shouldn't we be ambitious and say we want to break the monopoly?

You can't seriously think that a website of a hundred or so regular posters talks for the majority of city fans.

no im talking about the majority of fans who have let it get to there heads..i admitted that there was a good few lads i met last year who were dead on and even bought us a pint after the game..and can you please let go of the why shouldnt we be ambitious talk..nobodys saying you shouldnt just saying you shouldnt presume its going to happen..after 2005 ill never take a top4 place for granted but imo id be more worried about everton and spurs this year than city..in my mind im hoping im proved wrong because i dont think theres any other two teams id like to see not break the top 4..

and i dont think a website speask for the majority of city fans but i just tought maybe the stick this site got was a bit over the top so had a look for meself!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.