The Fat Spanish Waiter Has A Pop

Rafa32 said:
city-are-poo said:
not really rafa32 i quickly signed up to these forums cuz i read on OUR forums about city fans abusing rafa which is why i felt the need to defend him and tell what i feel which is that city did try to sign johnson and failed and i do not believe money can buy you into the top 4

thats a fair enough point..but you could have been a bit sensable no?and can i ask what the our forums point was?because i came on hear to actually have a proper debate im suddenly not a proper liverpool fan?

ha yes i would have been if i was a little more sober.. lol well it just seems to me you may have been on here i while, im not suggestin ur not a real fan.. you on the .tv forums?

city-are-poo said:
not really rafa32 i quickly signed up to these forums cuz i read on OUR forums about city fans abusing rafa which is why i felt the need to defend him and tell what i feel which is that city did try to sign johnson and failed and i do not believe money can buy you into the top 4

but yet do you see us signing to liverpool forums with the username liverpool-are-shit-and-poor-fuckers

no we dont so we expect a bit of respect, but your just a disrespectful little dog turd

RobbieBrewer said:
How did you get there then?
Don't tell me you think Torres,Gerrard and Reina play for free?Do you believe that Johnson is on less than he was at Portsmouth?

Do me a favour.

no i think he means as in the lines of a mid table club who come into money cant just suddenly get there..gerrard came through the ranks,reina wasnt that that big a money signing and torres..well ye were in the top 4 we can attract them players..goes with the territory..im pretty sure hes talking about the likes of throwing 200,000 grand plus a week at people to try and sign them..well if you believe the papers anyway but with eto thats apparently what was being offered according to his agent anyway!

RobbieBrewer said:
city-are-poo said:

Don't tell me you think Torres,Gerrard and Reina play for free?Do you believe that Johnson is on less than he was at Portsmouth?

Do me a favour.

the difference is we have always been regarded as a top4 club even before torres, reina etc. came to the club they are additions from where the money came from winning thinngs..

city-are-poo said:
RobbieBrewer said:
city-are-poo said:

Do me a favour.

the difference is we have always been regarded as a top4 club even before torres, reina etc. came to the club they are additions from where the money came from winning thinngs..

thanks for calling.

city-are-poo said:
Rafa32 said:
city-are-poo said:

thats a fair enough point..but you could have been a bit sensable no?and can i ask what the our forums point was?because i came on hear to actually have a proper debate im suddenly not a proper liverpool fan?

ha yes i would have been if i was a little more sober.. lol well it just seems to me you may have been on here i while, im not suggestin ur not a real fan.. you on the .tv forums?

Wi-fi,the local park and cheap cider obviously have a lot to answer for.

;-)

city-are-poo said:

nope i actually seen some quotes on rawk and a heard quite a bit about the site so tght id just get my own opinion on what its all about..one of the rawk lads was on here before and he said once ya get past the usual gobshites its not so bad!as i said just wanted to form my own opinion:D

Anyone else get the opinion the 'top 4' are shitting themselves? It's been coming from all angles all week,apart from, surprisingly, the borough of Trafford. Bearing in mind The Arses and bin dippers financial troubles they're obviously doing it to deflect their own shortcomings. Funny though when they were all creaming the champs league money and nobody else got a look in! Remember the whinge from anfield when they couldn't get in the champs league and wanted their neighbours sacrificed even though they'd finished higher in the league? Well it's sad to say the party is over ladies and gents and the bullys are now having their noses tweaked and they don't like it. Expect a minutes silence now in the ex capital of culture and now doubt petitioning of parliament,euro courts, united nations et al. and the usual cry of them being peeeeersecuted and demanding 'justice for Rafa' Tossers.

Rafa

You're missing my point.Of course success breeds success.
But for decades the "top three" as it then was were pretty dominant in terms of transfer fees and wages.Any promising,half-decent player at a club like City would be cherry-picked-and there was nothing we could do about it.
We simply couldn't compete with the likes of Arsenal,yourselves or the rags when it came to the "top" players.
And then came the biggest joke of all-the totally misnomered "Champions league."
Which was nothing of the sort-just a cash vehicle for the richest elite to get even richer-thus cutting dead any form of lifeline or chance for a club outside the established few to join the party.

The came Jack Walker-and kicked the league in the nuts by attracting the top players to 'ickkle Blackburn with-you guessed it-loads of money.

So we are doing absolutely nothing that hasn't been done before-we're just doing it in the full glare of the media and at a level and time-frame that hasn't been seen before....

But to suggest as "poo-poo" did that "you can't buy your way into the top four" is simply not true.
It's just how you do it.

city-are-poo said:
RobbieBrewer said:
city-are-poo said:

Do me a favour.

Liverpool are a great club.

But they are going nowhere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.