The Fat Spanish Waiter Has A Pop

Rafa32 said:
Ya know i feel sorry for the rest of the fans..i was at the arsenal city game last year(mate has a 2 season tickets) and was talkin to a good few lads that had a a decent head on there shoulders..obviosly none around here?if you read my post there you will see i havnt mentioned money that bollox im talkin just sense really..i just want to know how you think youre going from 10th place to breaking the top 4..

Oh right yes, my mistake, we shouldn't contemplate the top 4 even with the backing we have, we should know our place in the grand scheme of things and merely attempt to qualify for the Europa cup, even with the couple of quality signings we have made and the possibe deals that are being lined up.

Please just FO if you can't bring a sensible reply to the table and keep your elitist attitudes to your own forums thanks.

Oh and another thing I hear there's a couple of left-backs Rafa hasn't signed yet, I'd tell him to get on to those straight away.

mad4city said:
Put your own question another way, mate. How do think we're not going to progress significantly, given the change in our circumstances? The league table isn't written in stone, you know. (Mind you, there was a few seasons back when I'd wished it was - though for different reasons, obviously).

Well for one i dont think your ever going to break into the top 4 with mark hughes in my opinion..if you sign eto you're going in the right direction ill give you that but thats if he wants to go..You can use chelsea,liverpool,united as an example of how they spent money blah blah blah but youre missing the fact of the players who these clubs had before they brought in the big money boys..lampard and terry at chelsea..Carra and gerrard at liverpool..Keane,van nisstelrooy the likes at united..You have a few really good players stepehen ireland in my opinion is vastly under rated and an on fire wright phillips is good..but apart from ireland i dont really think that anybody else would make chelsea,pool,united..robinho too but he's a bit hit and miss!

Maineblue said:
Rafa32 said:
Ya know i feel sorry for the rest of the fans..i was at the arsenal city game last year(mate has a 2 season tickets) and was talkin to a good few lads that had a a decent head on there shoulders..obviosly none around here?if you read my post there you will see i havnt mentioned money that bollox im talkin just sense really..i just want to know how you think youre going from 10th place to breaking the top 4..

Oh right yes, my mistake, we shouldn't contemplate the top 4 even with the backing we have, we should know our place in the grand scheme of things and merely attempt to qualify for the Europa cup, even with the couple of quality signings we have made and the possibe deals that are being lined up.

Please just FO if you can't bring a sensible reply to the table and keep your elitist attitudes to your own forums thanks.

Oh and another thing I hear there's a couple of left-backs Rafa hasn't signed yet, I'd tell him to get on to those straight away.

oh fucking cop on and take your head out of your arse..you may get there some day but 10th to top 4 and 36 points is an awful big jump regardless who you sign

Rafa32 said:
mad4city said:
Put your own question another way, mate. How do think we're not going to progress significantly, given the change in our circumstances? The league table isn't written in stone, you know. (Mind you, there was a few seasons back when I'd wished it was - though for different reasons, obviously).

Well for one i dont think your ever going to break into the top 4 with mark hughes in my opinion..if you sign eto you're going in the right direction ill give you that but thats if he wants to go..You can use chelsea,liverpool,united as an example of how they spent money blah blah blah but youre missing the fact of the players who these clubs had before they brought in the big money boys..lampard and terry at chelsea..Carra and gerrard at liverpool..Keane,van nisstelrooy the likes at united..You have a few really good players stepehen ireland in my opinion is vastly under rated and an on fire wright phillips is good..but apart from ireland i dont really think that anybody else would make chelsea,pool,united..robinho too but he's a bit hit and miss!
nice try, nistolrooy was 19m, keane 3'7 years and years ago, robbo over 3 at the time a lot of money, you lot are all shitting yourselves that someone will break your cartel.that does'nt just mean city it would be anyone that can ruin your cushy life, you are history along with the rags.

Rafa32 said:
mad4city said:

'robinho hit and miss'... 15 prem goals ( 1 pen), did any of your players beat that ?

in his 1st season by the way ratty.

Enough now lads...he is obviously upset.

Lets all have a minutes silence for him......

Sssshhhhhhh...............

*holds scarf above head*

fair enough then use giggs,scholes,bekcham..regardless, to just presume that you are gona leapfrog spurs,everton and west ham is a bit ridiculous!

blue dallas said:
Rafa32 said:
mad4city said:

'robinho hit and miss'... 15 prem goals ( 1 pen), did any of your players beat that ?

in his 1st season by the way ratty.

Robinho 14 prem goals..well stevie g had 16..torres had 14..

fernando torres had 24 goals in his first season..anything else!?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.