The Fat Spanish Waiter Has A Pop

5starkop said:
Shooter 83 said:
man_shitty said:
He was 9 going up to 14m.
'Injured' Yep, I know, we've been there...

Oh and did you quickly forget about the all-conquering Jo?
Ahah, yes, thought so.

No 9 million and not the fee the papers make up. Jo was 6m ;) The rest is based on app's thats why hes gone to Everton so we don't have to pay anymore... Get it?

<a class="postlink" href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/m/man_city/7442429.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/footbal ... 442429.stm</a>

Manchester City have confirmed the signing of Brazilian striker Jo for an undisclosed club record fee.

The transfer, thought to be worth about £18m - beating the £13m the club spent to sign Nicolas Anelka from Paris Saint-Germain in 2002 - was first mooted several weeks ago and City will be delighted to have finally got their man.

18m from an owner that was skint and making it look like he had money.

Manchester City are ready to ditch misfit Jo - just six months after signing the Brazilian in a deal that could cost them £19m.
The 21-year-old striker has scored just three goals since arriving from CSKA Mosow, in a deal agreed before Mark Hughes became City manager.
City made a £6m downpayment for Jo - and the Blues want to offload him in the New Year before any more instalments become payable to CSKA.

Read and take it in.

Okay, so you haven't paid it all in one go and now you're scrambling to find a prospective buyer to help pay off the flop.

As long as he's still a City player, he still bears an £18m price tag. Assuming Everton or whoever buys him next year that's £6m + any more downpayments along the way down the drain, for about 9 appearances.... £1m per app, nice.

5starkop said:
Okay, so you haven't paid it all in one go and now you're scrambling to find a prospective buyer to help pay off the flop.

As long as he's still a City player, he still bears an £18m price tag. Assuming Everton or whoever buys him next year that's £6m + any more downpayments along the way down the drain, for about 9 appearances.... £1m per app, nice.

No we are not scrambling to sell him 6m to our Owners is like 6 quid. He's a 6m player nothing like 18m.

Robbie Keane on the other hand was 20m, Niceeeeee.

5starkop said:

Robbie Keane £20 million .............. end of

5starkop said:

Robbie keane 20m and 5 goals then you sold him for 14m. 1.2m a goal, Niceeeee.

5starkop said:

Dossena, Degen, Lucas, Barragan, Pennant, Babel, Kuyt, Voronin, Keane, Kewell, Josemi, Kromkamp, Nunez, Morientes, Gonzalez.

All value for money eh?

pee dubya said:
5starkop said:

Dossena, Degen, Lucas, Barragan, Pennant, Babel, Kuyt, Voronin, Keane, Kewell, Josemi, Kromkamp, Nunez, Morientes, Gonzalez.

All value for money eh?

And the rest! No wonder they won't let him buy anyone else.

Apologies lads - another toffee on your site - been a lurker since lescott interest started - for my two penneth its quite obvious Barry was messed around last summer by rafa and his board so didn't want to go through that charade again this summer - all this "only for the money" - its been like that for years - i'd love to believe that footballers played for the love of the club but those days are long gone - Rooneys transfer was the final nail in the coffin for me.

Anyone can see u boys are going places - provided your board take a medium term approach re the manager its only a matter of time before you crack one of the sky four - just promise me one thing - when your winning stuff - don't turn into chelsea fans on us - absolute terrible at the fa cup - more toffees hung around for the cup presentation than their own!

Always had a soft spot for city - enjoy your day in the sun - see it as reward for all those dark days the club has put you through - great site keep up the good work

quadvod said:
Apologies lads - another toffee on your site - been a lurker since lescott interest started - for my two penneth its quite obvious Barry was messed around last summer by rafa and his board so didn't want to go through that charade again this summer - all this "only for the money" - its been like that for years - i'd love to believe that footballers played for the love of the club but those days are long gone - Rooneys transfer was the final nail in the coffin for me.

Anyone can see u boys are going places - provided your board take a medium term approach re the manager its only a matter of time before you crack one of the sky four - just promise me one thing - when your winning stuff - don't turn into chelsea fans on us - absolute terrible at the fa cup - more toffees hung around for the cup presentation than their own!

Always had a soft spot for city - enjoy your day in the sun - see it as reward for all those dark days the club has put you through - great site keep up the good work

Nice one for the comments, and they are spot on aswell. We all know the Everton fans are the true Scousers...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.