The Foodies thread

A cloud of arrogance: You were the excitable typo that waded onto thread to berate someones cooking.
You made a 30 minute shit potatoe dish lad without bunging in any cheese. Time to get over yourself?

Nowt wrong with Bisto lad and I'd sooner eat Smash than that crap spud dish you just cooked served up.

Im getting the a sniff of dummy spitting. Are you getting angry : )

Excitable typo and berate. I think you need to have quick look back at how this thread has developed and maybe you'd see that you're describing yourself and your contribution.

You cooked a chicken breast in an air fryer, bunged it onto a flatbread and scoffed it with a load of garlic mayo on it. You then weirdly put it on the thread as cooking along with a beverage that's never seen Spain and was likely knocked up in Mosside for bargain basement shoppers like yourself to grab whilst on offer at Asda. You prepped nothing and the food was delivered by pressing a button on a ninja, nice.

I stated that the dauphinoise potatoes was easy but it at least needed some prep work and little bit of effort. I also did two 300g sirloin steaks with the potatoes, fresh from my local butchers which was washed down with a nice glass of chateauneuf-du-pape. No cheese required and temperature of the oven was spot on as it turned out decent.

Here's Two Gun with his bargain basement feast, fit for a king.

Excitable typo and berate. I think you need to have quick look back at how this thread has developed and maybe you'd see that you're describing yourself and your contribution.

You cooked a chicken breast in an air fryer, bunged it onto a flatbread and scoffed it with a load of garlic mayo on it. You then weirdly put it on the thread as cooking along with a beverage that's never seen Spain and was likely knocked up in Mosside for bargain basement shoppers like yourself to grab whilst on offer at Asda. You prepped nothing and the food was delivered by pressing a button on a ninja, nice.

I stated that the dauphinoise potatoes was easy but it at least needed some prep work and little bit of effort. I also did two 300g sirloin steaks with the potatoes, fresh from my local butchers which was washed down with a nice glass of chateauneuf-du-pape. No cheese required and temperature of the oven was spot on as it turned out decent.

Here's Two Gun with his bargain basement feast, fit for a king.

3MSkycx.gif

You are the only sausage on here that could not see the post for what is was. Slack work lad, slack slack work. Its off topic, and it's off season, and what wouldn't you know if a pure brilliant foodie thread lands.

So I post 10 packets of Colemans spicy chicken mix with 4 kilos of chicken breast and finally a glass of Spanish Cruzcampo obviously not made in England, for the upcoming game and what in the name of Jesus H Christ happens..
You take off your chef hat and frilly pinny and wobble over to give me your unwarranted Masterchef feedback.

I could have understood you more if it was called the Excitable Chef Thread and that you had actually contributed something of gastronical delight. But no ..just a shite undercooked incomplete sauted potato dish that gave you ideas of grandeur way way beyond your stature.

Everything in the build up after that was done for fun and banter with no malice intended. Maybe time to give your head a big ol wobble and man up. Off Topic's not real, it's just fun and banter and music on a football forum.

Yes I did chuck. Youve got me there ; )

I also did two 300g sirloin steaks with the potatoes, fresh from my local butchers which was washed down with a nice glass of chateauneuf-du-pape. No cheese required and temperature of the oven was spot on as it turned out decent.
You did two steaks, two? Really. good man, there's glimmers of hope for you yet.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.