The FTSE

Just topped up on GSK who are down over 30% during the pandemic. They should pick up once people start going out more and address their non-Covid health needs which have been neglected hence the fall in profits. As always, just my opinion
Plenty of the that 30% will be down to the strength of the pound against the dollar

Sold ARKW today (still have large stakes in 2 other ARK funds) and picked up AAPL on sale.

Their pullback, cash, dividend and the 5G wave that will come as the pandemic recedes make it too compelling to ignore.

Yes, higher interest rates are better for industrials and financials than high growth tech, but Apple has become more of a value stock than high flying tech growth stock, even as its growth continues somewhat unabated. As such, it has to be considered a long term core holding, and thus I have added to the shares I already own.

Sold ARKW today (still have large stakes in 2 other ARK funds) and picked up AAPL on sale.

Their pullback, cash, dividend and the 5G wave that will come as the pandemic recedes make it too compelling to ignore.

Yes, higher interest rates are better for industrials and financials than high growth tech, but Apple has become more of a value stock than high flying tech growth stock, even as its growth continues somewhat unabated. As such, it has to be considered a long term core holding, and thus I have added to the shares I already own.
Lol

far too boring for me stocks like that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.