The funniest part of the derby....

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Cue beautiful silence as the reality dawns prior to the ball being cross to Mario/Sergio.

You mean cue beautiful silence as the reality dawns that the old man might just have been right after all....

Tricky_Trev said:
I also laughed at the bald rag who puts his coat on after Aguero's goal. "Are we off?"
About 4 mins later it shows him going through the exit with his tail between his legs

I think the funniest part is actually only occurring today.

Remember how they always used to boast/gloat about the successes they had heading their way?

Now all they do is remind us of the successes they've had.

They've gone from talking non stop about the future to simply reeling off honours from yesteryear.

Obviously they always talk about the plane crash so that doesn't count. Obviously they only talk about the 'tragic' side of the crash and not the horrible treatment of widows and children in the years that followed.

So yeah, let them talk up their 19 titles, it means fuck all to me because I'm too busy looking forward to our NEXT trophy.

What keeps making me laugh when I watch the goals again is the rag behind the line of those Indian rags, after the 5th (I think) Mancini is stood up fist-pumping, and the rag leans over right next to him and quite clearly says "F*CK OFF", I love it, he really isn't happy!!

Those in fancy dress are great to laugh at too!

I'm having a good chuckle at a knobhesd i know who got a season ticket for the swamp this season.
First game against Arsenal he said he was too wrecked to go so sold the ticket to a stranger via facebook.
Luckily the clown got his act together for derby day and went in a taxi after sunday morning football (where he#d been dropped to sub). I saw him on Monday and asked if he enjoyed the game. He said he left at 0-3 and went to the pub instead. HA FUCKIN HA...

mancunial said:
Tricky_Trev said:
I also laughed at the bald rag who puts his coat on after Aguero's goal. "Are we off?"
About 4 mins later it shows him going through the exit with his tail between his legs

Have known this guy for years, had to listen to him all the time waxing lyrical about their glory glory years

Not gonna have to listen anymore

Can't wait to sit in his taxi or in the pub n tell him I only listen to fans who support
their team all the time and not just whilst they are winning - rag tw*t!!!!!!

Johnny ' The Reg Legend ' Evans miss in the first half.

I did exactly the same at five a side on Tuesday night and everyone pissed theirselves laughing. ( I am 50 and Shit by the way ). Disgraceful from a pro at any level.

gap_f/w said:
mancunial said:
Tricky_Trev said:

Have known this guy for years, had to listen to him all the time waxing lyrical about their glory glory years

Not gonna have to listen anymore

Can't wait to sit in his taxi or in the pub n tell him I only listen to fans who support
their team all the time and not just whilst they are winning - rag tw*t!!!!!!
Gap I know his face from somewhere just can't remember, is he from Tameside area?

I promise all of you that once we get to Wolves on Saturday I will settle down. For now, the fun must continue!

BobbyManc.jpg

Look at those Rag faces...

alanjames24 said:
Can't believe nobody has mentioned the goalkeeper tantrum after being nutmegged.

PMSL

was that the 1st nutmeg or the second? tell you what-if i were an 18m keeper,letting in 6 on my own ground,being nutmegged twice ,all this after bin caught shoplifting..i,d be having a tantrum too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.